to ldex or not to ldex?

my second cycle will look somewhat like this

wk1-12: 500mg sust (125mg eod)
    wk1-10: 400mg deca (200mg 2x/wk)
    start pct 18 days after last sust injection
    day1-30: 100mg clomid
    day1-30: 20mg nolva
    day1-30: .25mg ldex

i plan on running 10mg nolva everyday throughout my cycle. my question is should i run .25mg ldex throughout my cycle as well?

i have a bottle of ldex from arr.com. but if i plan on running .25mg everyday from the start of my cycle i will run out for the last 12 days of my pct. could i get away with running slighty under .25mg everyday throughout my cycle or just use it for my pct. if my math is right, i could run around .23mg ed throughout my cycle. this is prolly a dumb question but i jus wanna see if i need to order another bottle or not. any other comments on my cycle?
    Last edited by operationgetbig; 12-18-2005 at 10:25 PM.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I think having some estrogen during the cycle is anabolic .And the nolv alone would allow that.

I personally wouldn't run the l-dex til week 7-8 when the deca is in full force and you'll want to get some of the water off .Or you could run the l-dex EOD the entire cycle.

~Pinnacle~

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I think having some estrogen during the cycle is anabolic .And the nolv alone would allow that.

I personally wouldn't run the l-dex til week 7-8 when the deca is in full force and you'll want to get some of the water off .Or you could run the l-dex EOD the entire cycle.

~Pinnacle~
    thanks for the advice pin. so taking ldex from the start may hinder your gains somewhat because u need some estrogen to build mass and u wont want to completely get rid of the estrogen in your body.

should i just not use any anti e's during my cycle and jus wait till pct? or will 10mg nolva be enough to prevent gyno but not enough to hinder gains significantly?
    Last edited by operationgetbig; 12-18-2005 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by operationgetbig
    thanks for the advice pin. so taking ldex from the start may hinder your gains somewhat because u need some estrogen to build mass and u wont want to completely get rid of the estrogen in your body?
    How much the l-dex would/could hinder gains is debatable.l-dex isn't all that strong anyway.So even if you ran it the entire cycle,I doubt it would effect your gains.Now if you used letro,you might be hindering gains.
    But like i said above,you don't want to suppress estrogen totally.It is anabolic ,and when controlled properly,it's very effective during a cycle.

Run the Nolv at 10 mgs ED.If you feel you're holding to much water.Add the l-dex.

~Pinnacle~
    Last edited by Pinnacle; 12-18-2005 at 10:43 PM.

How much the l-dex would/could hinder gains is debatable.l-dex isn't all that strong anyway.So even if you ran it the entire cycle,I doubt it would effect your gains.Now if you used letro,you might be hindering gains.
    But like i said above,you don't want to suppress estrogen totally.It is anabolic ,and when controlled properly,it's very effective during a cycle.

Run the Nolv at 10 mgs ED.If you feel you're holding to much water.Add the l-dex.

~Pinnacle~
    thanks for the good advice pinn

msu16366 is offline Member
    You might want to reconsider your sustanon doseage. 125 eod will give you 500 for one week but than only 375 for the second week, thus your net weekly injection of sustanon would only be 437.5

im not really think about it as mg per week im thinking about it more as eod injections to keep blood levels more stable...were u gonna suggest MWF injections? if so i think this would be more unstable cause ur doing one day on one off one on one off then 2 days off. i figure sticking with 125mg eod or 62.5mg ed if the best way to go.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET

~Pinnacle~
    How does aromasin differ? Doesn't it take out all estrogen.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    How does aromasin differ? Doesn't it take out all estrogen.
    Not all.It still leaves you with about 25% bio-available estrogen floating around.I don't/didn't bother to bring it up,cause it's rather pricey and most younger guys couldn't afford to run that through an entire 12 week cycle.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information