Thread: Clomid

PowrdByJuice is offline Junior Member

Clomid

whenever i use clomid, i tend to lose weight, and fast. anyone ever experience this. it happens everytime for the past couple years so maybe its just a normal thing. never took the time to look into it until now.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    What I noticed from the clomid was hypertrophied testicles and bad back acne. Some say the acne is just from your hormone levels returning to normal. I guess this would happen on a nolva-only PCT. Never had the guts to go nolva-only though.

Power40 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PowrdByJuice
    whenever i use clomid, i tend to lose weight, and fast. anyone ever experience this. it happens everytime for the past couple years so maybe its just a normal thing. never took the time to look into it until now.
    You are losing weight because you are coming off a cycle. You need to up your calories to keep the weight you have gained so far. I don't think it's from the clomid. Clomid just gives me acne and huge loads.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Power40
    You are losing weight because you are coming off a cycle. You need to up your calories to keep the weight you have gained so far. I don't think it's from the clomid. Clomid just gives me acne and huge loads.
    Besides increasing the calories, watch out for cortisol. It can catabolize your hard-earned muscle tissue. Clen can be used to block cortisol, during PCT.

PowrdByJuice is offline Junior Member
    nice, thanks for the advice. i have plenty of clen and T3 on hand but i wont use the T3 until my cutting cycle.

Thread Information