kizza234 is offline Associate Member

Deca vs. IGF-1 R3

okay, i've never used before.... I've been training for 6 years and am mostly looking for functional strength/power for sports performance. I'm not interested in getting "huge" or gaining a ton of weight as it will negatively affect my performance - but rather a small boost during my strength/power phase as I prepare for the competitive season for my first go was looking into either a 7-week cycle of deca or IGF-1. Which do you think would be more effective? Both in strength gains, as well as maintaining those gains? Is IGF worth the money.... Deca - $200 for 7 weeks...... IGF - $200 for 10 days (right?). any input would be greatly appreciated.

elite2kr is offline Member
    look into anavar

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    dont do deca without test, it shuts you down hard a fast (i.e. deca dick) 7 weeks of deca is not good, it needs to be run at least 10 weeks too. IGF is typically more for advanced users. Look into testosterone for your first cycle

Anavar seems a bit too expensive for me... testosterone enthanthate looks good - however i'm a little afraid of the gynocomastia/water retention effects... so would it be wise to come off with something like clomid or proviron ?

Gyno: take nolvadex Bloat: take proviron too

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by kizza234
    okay, i've never used before.... I've been training for 6 years and am mostly looking for functional strength/power for sports performance. I'm not interested in getting "huge" or gaining a ton of weight as it will negatively affect my performance - but rather a small boost during my strength/power phase as I prepare for the competitive season for my first go was looking into either a 7-week cycle of deca or IGF-1. Which do you think would be more effective? Both in strength gains, as well as maintaining those gains? Is IGF worth the money.... Deca - $200 for 7 weeks...... IGF - $200 for 10 days (right?). any input would be greatly appreciated.
    Niether of those 2 drugs will increase strength/power.

~Pinnacle~

both at the same time as the test? Any post cycle therapy with this?

both at the same time as the test? Any post cycle therapy with this?
    If that's regarding the anti bloat gyno post, then yeah both at the same time. 20 mgs of Nolva a day and 50 mgs of Proviron will do wonders in controlling bloat. Pct should start like 3 weeks after last test enanthate shot with 20 mgs nolva daily for a month and clomid 300 mgs day 1/200 mgs day 2/ 100 mgs til day 30. This is assuming you take test e @ 500 mgs a week.

So i can take proviron while on the cycle, as well as nolva only if and while gyno problems occur. Then post is both nolva and proviron... what about HCG instead of clomid?

thanks for all the input... I've researched myself but the combinations become very confusing - and being my first time I have a lot of concerns

So i can take proviron while on the cycle, as well as nolva only if and while gyno problems occur. Then post is both nolva and proviron... what about HCG instead of clomid?

thanks for all the input... I've researched myself but the combinations become very confusing - and being my first time I have a lot of concerns

Whoa. Take nolvadex and proviron to stop estrogen in it's track. They use two different pathways but between the two of em you control the bloat. Estrogen causes the bloat (think PMS). I love HCG, I don't see any need for it with clomid and nolvdex pct.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Whoa. Take nolvadex and proviron to stop estrogen in it's track. They use two different pathways but between the two of em you control the bloat. Estrogen causes the bloat (think PMS). I love HCG, I don't see any need for it with clomid and nolvdex pct.
    Thanks, Yeah i was thinking HCG might be a good choice, but it seems to have just as bad of side effects of clomid... i'm not really excited about either though. the whole acne thing isn't very desirable. I want to make it as simple as possible, but it seems like for everything you take, you have to take something else for this, and something else for that, next thing you know you're a test monkey.

bigJJ is offline Member
    If you are looking for a short strength/power gaining cycle. Look into a Prop/Halo cycle. Minimal (if any) water gains, cheaper drugs, short/effective cycle.

Cheque drops in higher doses prior to compitition can also be very effective.

hulk100 is offline Junior Member
    You can not compare deca (steroid ) with Lr3 igf-1 but deca would be better then igf-1 but like everyone says it would be better to use some steroid maybe some suspension very fast acting and powerfull the only downside is that you have to inject ed,.

Quote Originally Posted by bigJJ
    If you are looking for a short strength/power gaining cycle. Look into a Prop/Halo cycle. Minimal (if any) water gains, cheaper drugs, short/effective cycle.

Cheque drops in higher doses prior to compitition can also be very effective.
    that's test propionate and..... what's Halo? that's not a classified steroid right?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Niether of those 2 drugs will increase strength/power.

~Pinnacle~
    Exactly. Test, drol, dbol , and tren increase power!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    that's test propionate and..... what's Halo? that's not a classified steroid right?
    Halo is halotestin and it is a scheduled AAS. It is also harder to find in bodybuilding circles and usually only used in strength sports. One of the most toxic AASs out there to boot.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Bro if your lookinf for real strength there is onlt 1 compound taht coms to mine. TREN . If you do a cycle of test prop and tren your strength will go throw the roof.

D.Rod 004 is offline Junior Member
    Tren does everything that i could ask for. Just run a strong PCT. IT WILL shut you down.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Halo is halotestin and it is a scheduled AAS. It is also harder to find in bodybuilding circles and usually only used in strength sports. One of the most toxic AASs out there to boot.

In hard core gyms you find both bodybuilders and strength athletes. It's not too hard to get pretty much anything you want.

ok, so i'm getting a lot of different opinions here... now i'm confused

spud is offline Junior Member
    Do you face possible drug testing in whatever sport you do?

Quote Originally Posted by spud
    Do you face possible drug testing in whatever sport you do?
    not anymore, my collegiate eligibility is done now

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Turanibol + test. End of thread.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How old are you?

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    How old are you?

JohnnyB
    i'm 24

ok, well I want to keep it as simple as possible, and from what i've been reading a first-timer can get great gains off of test alone. so....

8-10 weeks
    test e (500 mg/wk)

PCT
    Clomi/Tamox combo - AAR
    Clen /Taurine combo - AAR

now here is my question... the tamox (nolva) should be taken regularly throughout the cycle and PCT regardless of any signs of gyno? or should I wait and only use it IF i feel signs. Under the Novice Cycle I on this site it just says to keep it on hand in case you feel signs of gyno so I didn't know which one.

thanks in advance guys

Thread Information