jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member

Taking off the water

Sorry, this may seem like a dumb question but my search button is busted. I'm not sure if this is even the right forum but what is used to take off water weight. Water pills?

Zapp is offline Banned
    A diaretic. I used diazide.

That's what I thought. They're available at most drug stores right? Take it as directed? How long do we need to take it for? Do they hinder gains when on a cycle?

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    why would you use water pills when ur on cycle?? only use watter pills if your getting ready for showtime

Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    why would you use water pills when ur on cycle?? only use watter pills if your getting ready for showtime
    Well actually that's why I'm asking these questions. I've never considered using them so I'm not sure when or how I should. Just trying to get educated.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    That's what I thought. They're available at most drug stores right? Take it as directed? How long do we need to take it for? Do they hinder gains when on a cycle?
    Not sure about that. The kind I use you have to have a script for. I took one the night before show, and one the morning of.

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    a day to day diuretic i find very useful is dandelion root. I take 4 times the dose on the bottle.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think ive been told that vitamin B6 can be good but i have no personal experience with this.

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    uva ursi, dandilion root, and potassium are excellent when stacked together. but if you're getting ready for a show i recommend you visit gotswole.com, go under "news" and find a T mag article called "7 days to ultimate leanness"

swole recommended this when i was asking the same questions. it worked wonders for me. i went from bloated to dry in a week. i hope you like sweet potatoes! yigk!

BTW: thanks swole!

Thanks for all the replies. That was a great article by Swole. Yes I do love sweet potatoes and I am on Letro. I'm not getting ready for a show but I am starting to get excited about it the more reading I do in the competition forum. I'm gonna try the dandelion stack you mentioned for now. It just seems that even when off cycle I hold some sub-q water around the waste. I still see my abs and veins but I want the paper thin look.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Thanks for all the replies. That was a great article by Swole. Yes I do love sweet potatoes and I am on Letro. I'm not getting ready for a show but I am starting to get excited about it the more reading I do in the competition forum. I'm gonna try the dandelion stack you mentioned for now. It just seems that even when off cycle I hold some sub-q water around the waste. I still see my abs and veins but I want the paper thin look.
    Ever thought about Lasix? my girl lost 10 water Lbs overnight!

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    Don't Pay The Bill

Holy crap does dandellion root give you night sweats? I've been waking up in the middle of the night with the sheets soaking wet. I've been taking 1,000 to 2,000 mg's a day.

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    Johan, I cant believe you got a clip of VanDammit when he was on that movie Breakin'...LMAO! Man he could'nt have looked any more fruity than right there on that clip wearing that wrestling outfit at a frick'n park..LOL! Dam u VanDam!
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    No point in taking diuretics unless its right before a show. It would be unnessecary stress on the body.

If you want to generaly get rid of water while on cycle use something that prevents estrogen buildup like arimidex, femara, proviron, aromasin ect.

Thread Information