Thread: Clen

Cleaner13 is offline Junior Member

Clen

Ok Ive ready many threads on clen and read the handbook, Ive actually done 2 cycles of it about a year ago and lost a modest amount of fat

Ive got the liquid clen from Lion nutrition listed on this site.

Would it be worth it for me to just do straight cardio only while on clen, or would lifting in combination still be worthwhile for me?

Ive read you shouldnt take it before a workout, does that include the cardio or only lifting?

One last thing, ive read you shouldnt take after 4 PM

what is the most efficient time to take this at

thank guys

Carl

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    ofcourse u should lift too.. IMO... diet is a key player, if ur diet sux u wont lose anything... I can take clen prior to workout or even cardio.. np... but some cant and I can sleep on it fine too but I usually dot take after 6 pm..

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner13
    Ok Ive ready many threads on clen and read the handbook, Ive actually done 2 cycles of it about a year ago and lost a modest amount of fat

Ive got the liquid clen from Lion nutrition listed on this site.

Would it be worth it for me to just do straight cardio only while on clen, or would lifting in combination still be worthwhile for me?

Ive read you shouldnt take it before a workout, does that include the cardio or only lifting?

One last thing, ive read you shouldnt take after 4 PM

what is the most efficient time to take this at

thank guys

Carl

Resistence training (lifting) should always be combined with cardio for maximum fat loss.

The reason its not recommended to take after 4pm, or whatever time, is due to it effecting ones sleep. It's a stimulant so it will keep you up. The time 4pm is a rough number. I try to take my last dose about 5 hours before bedtime or so.

As far as when you take it Its best to spread out every 3-4 hours or so. So If I"m taking 100mcg or so I'll split it up bewtween AM, noon, then evening. Still allowing enough time to get a good nights sleep

Thread Information