ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member

elbow inject.. thats right

So i got hcg and i've got no love for my subq injections, don't ask me why just do.. then i thought FREAKIN ELBOW SKIN!... put ur arm out and pinch ur skin.. u cant feel crap right? so what do u think, subq injections to the elbow skin. i've tried the stomach skin pinch thing yea not feelin that, my quads are freakin spent and glutes are for my eod shot. so what ya think.. o and i hate delts

msu16366 is offline Member
    I cant believe you cant handle a insulin needle to the delt or anywhere else for that matter. I would just stick with what everyone else does, stomach, shoulder, etc.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    can HCG also be done intra muscular?

sorry bro, not trying to jack the thread

Montgomery

its cool.. jack away haha.... but yea i haven't got my slin pins yet and i need to use a regs pin and i don't feel like doing a IM shot

msu16366 is offline Member
    just use whatever you have but barley put it in.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    slin pins rock... i cld stick myself 10 times a day with those... no problem..

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery
    can HCG also be done intra muscular?

sorry bro, not trying to jack the thread

Montgomery
    Yes it can!

~Pinnacle~

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    So i got hcg and i've got no love for my subq injections, don't ask me why just do.. then i thought FREAKIN ELBOW SKIN!... put ur arm out and pinch ur skin.. u cant feel crap right? so what do u think, subq injections to the elbow skin. i've tried the stomach skin pinch thing yea not feelin that, my quads are freakin spent and glutes are for my eod shot. so what ya think.. o and i hate delts
    The idea is to shoot into somewhere with fat. I can't imagine anyone having fat in the elbow ELBOW part. That is like dead skin and that's about it. If you have fat in the elbow ELBOW part then, wow!

Ok, are you using 30 guage or 29 guage needle? Also, what is the needle length? 1/2 or 5/16? If you really dislike subq then use the 5/16 needle at 30 gauge. Also, put some ice on the area or pinch it for 15 seconds then poke. Finally, don't JAM the needle into the skin....put the needle against the skin and do a rapid back and forth motion until the needle start to poke into the skin. ONce the needle pokes penetrates into the skin...it should be painless.

good luck.

well once my slin pins get here i'm sure it wont be an issue... i just felt like makin a stupid post more than anything hahahaha

i haven't been on in a while

Thread Information