tha_goodz is offline New Member

6 foot 200lbs, been working out 4 years, what steroid do i do?

hi im 6 foot in between 190 and 200, i been working out for 4 years im 24. i have been plateaued for a while now, im basically just mantaining my muscle right now. what do u guys reccomend for a first cycle? ive read thru some, but i just wanted a honest opinion from someone whos experienced, my goal is to gain a good solid 20 pounds. also something relatively safe.

timvds is offline Member
    Test-E 500mg weekly 10-12 weeks. Followed by PCT.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by timvds
    Test-E 500mg weekly 10-12 weeks. Followed by PCT.

That's all you need.

can i ask what PCT is? ill read the test-e handbook, is it a relatively safe roid? and a good choice for starter

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tha_goodz
    can i ask what PCT is? ill read the test-e handbook, is it a relatively safe roid? and a good choice for starter
    Excellent choice. I know you may be under the impression that winny will cut, dbol will just "make you explode" However they are all derived from big daddy test anyways.

If your diet and routine is in check a good 20lbs is very possible if not more.

timvds is offline Member
    Do a search on PCT. There are several layouts including clomid and nolvadex .

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    PCT=Post Cycle Therapy
    You use compunds like clomid, novla, and HCG . Make sure you do a ton of research before you decide its time to juice. If you are asking what PCT is its definitly not time yet.

timvds is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lil swoll
    PCT=Post Cycle Therapy
    You use compunds like clomid, novla, and HCG. Make sure you do a ton of research before you decide its time to juice. If you are asking what PCT is its definitly not time yet.
    True that. Make sure you research a TON before starting. Get your diet in order as well. Diet is the key to success.

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Im suprised no one has suggested eating more/changing routine. I mean 6ft 200lbs is pretty skinny. I would say you need to get some weight before juicing. If you gain 20lbs on cycle, great but are you going to keep those 20lbs? whoknows

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    how old are you?

i am 24 years old

Kraye is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    Im suprised no one has suggested eating more/changing routine. I mean 6ft 200lbs is pretty skinny. I would say you need to get some weight before juicing. If you gain 20lbs on cycle, great but are you going to keep those 20lbs? whoknows
    Skinny...you nailed it.... , I'm 6'5' and 210 and 190-200 at 6' isn't much differnt. I took the advice from the other guys and decided to stay natural till I can get a decent base to work on. I changed my routine and I eat 6 meals a day till I just about puke(no sh*t). I just got dunked for BF yesterady and I'm at 10%, I'm cut but I'd make a good poster boy for the mal-nourished.
    My body has no other choice right now but to grow and yours will too (to the OP) if you eat, eat, eat(the right foods) workout like a madman and get good sleep. I've read and read and read this forum till my eyes jumped out of my head and ran away. There is a ton of excellent info on bulking diets and routines to help overcome a plateau, I'm still trying to process all the different "ways" to workout, its insane there are so many, you just have to find the right one that works for you.
    I look at myself in the mirror and I want to scream "SOMEONE GIVE ME A FAKING NEEDLE!!!" The temptation to start a cycle is overwhelming, but the reality is the experience on these forums can't/shouldn't be denied.
    The fluctuation between 190-200 is water/fat so being about 6 ' 190lbs lean after 4 years at the gym, there is something definatley wrong. Put up your routine and what/when you eat, your BF, a few pics. The people here give great critique and you'd be surprised as to what they can point out to help you grow, grow, grow.
    I'm a noob and in no position to give you advice on exactly what you should do, I just don't know enough, but lay it all out for the those that can help you...just my noob .02....godd luck to ya bro

WhiteyeBrowe* is offline New Member
    i would use 400mgs of deca as wel in addition to ur test.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraye
    Skinny...you nailed it.... , I'm 6'5' and 210 and 190-200 at 6' isn't much differnt. I took the advice from the other guys and decided to stay natural till I can get a decent base to work on. I changed my routine and I eat 6 meals a day till I just about puke(no sh*t). I just got dunked for BF yesterady and I'm at 10%, I'm cut but I'd make a good poster boy for the mal-nourished.
    My body has no other choice right now but to grow and yours will too (to the OP) if you eat, eat, eat(the right foods) workout like a madman and get good sleep. I've read and read and read this forum till my eyes jumped out of my head and ran away. There is a ton of excellent info on bulking diets and routines to help overcome a plateau, I'm still trying to process all the different "ways" to workout, its insane there are so many, you just have to find the right one that works for you.
    I look at myself in the mirror and I want to scream "SOMEONE GIVE ME A FAKING NEEDLE!!!" The temptation to start a cycle is overwhelming, but the reality is the experience on these forums can't/shouldn't be denied.
    The fluctuation between 190-200 is water/fat so being about 6 ' 190lbs lean after 4 years at the gym, there is something definatley wrong. Put up your routine and what/when you eat, your BF, a few pics. The people here give great critique and you'd be surprised as to what they can point out to help you grow, grow, grow.
    I'm a noob and in no position to give you advice on exactly what you should do, I just don't know enough, but lay it all out for the those that can help you...just my noob .02....godd luck to ya bro
    there is a huge difference between 6'5 200 and 6'0 200. what bf% are u approx. once u research enough then u can start. if i were u i would check out the diet forum and read alot there. by the way what is ur diet right now...

there is a huge difference between 6'5 200 and 6'0 200. what bf% are u approx. once u research enough then u can start. if i were u i would check out the diet forum and read alot there. by the way what is ur diet right now...
    I'm 6'5 210 not 200 (big difference at my height heh). One of my good friends is 6'0 198 lean, he looks in good shape but hes not very big at all. The OP is 190-200, hes not lean at 200, lean him out and he'll be a far cry from 200. My point was after 4 years he should get some critique on his routine and diet first, thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    LOL!
    Comparing 6'5'' 200 to 6'0'' 200.
    6'0'' 200lbs all muscle is good size, but 6'5'' 200 thats one skinny mofo.

my diet is like w/e i just eat whatever, breakgfast lunch and dinner and whatever in between. i had to miss like 6 months of working out due to a broken arm. its been real light the past year. but im getting my strength back...i just need some size, i figure its time. i paid my dues, when istarted working out i was only 160 pounds

hey im trying to order some stuff for my friends off ar-r , and we live in canada, i was just wondering if the clomid and tomax combo are legal to be shipped to canada? also if the t3-clen combos are legal to ship here. and if those bottles are enuf for a cycle

Quote Originally Posted by tha_goodz
    my diet is like w/e i just eat whatever, breakgfast lunch and dinner and whatever in between. i had to miss like 6 months of working out due to a broken arm. its been real light the past year. but im getting my strength back...i just need some size, i figure its time. i paid my dues, when istarted working out i was only 160 pounds

Whats with all this talk about paying dues now?
    You haven't lifted in 6 months.
    What weight are you at now? Muscle memory is great! I'm a believer!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    LOL!
    Comparing 6'5'' 200 to 6'0'' 200.
    6'0'' 200lbs all muscle is good size, but 6'5'' 200 thats one skinny mofo.
    Ya I'm 6'5 210........skinny...... but I'm trying to change that. Its embarrasing enough to have to walk into a gym every week being thin as I am or anywhere for that matter. But don't laugh at me in the forums bro, I'm here reading/learning everything I can to change that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraye
    Ya I'm 6'5 210........skinny...... but I'm trying to change that. Its embarrasing enough to have to walk into a gym every week being thin as I am or anywhere for that matter. But don't laugh at me in the forums bro, I'm here reading/learning everything I can to change that.
    I'm not laughing at you.
    I was laughing at the fact that comparing 2 different body structures in weight is just not ideal.
    I'm glad you want to better yourself with weights/fitness.
    Steroids are not the answer diet/training/rest is.
    I'm your height and I know how hard it is to get that bulky look for being so tall.

ive been lifting for 6 months again, i was off for 6 months before that. either way i know im ready. im not gona wait til im freaking 30

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteyeBrowe*
    i would use 400mgs of deca as wel in addition to ur test.
    Not needed for a first cycle.

Like above, Enan or Cyp 500mg/wk for 12-14 weeks is perfect.

You must do some research though before even considering starting. Spend some time in the 'Educational Forum', it will provide you with the knowledge and understanding you need.

Thread Information