daveywave is offline Junior Member

a trip to the doc... should i be worried

i'm beginning week 3 taking tren EOD at 100mg. i recommened going to the doc for a checkup to my mother to take some blood work and check thyroid levels... well she is encouraging me to go soon and she will come along as well (i'm almost convinced she thinks i'm on gear). well for now its just tren until another couple of weeks i'll be cycling in some prop and winny.

is anything going to show up abnormal with these tests? i think i'm more worried about the thyroid levels.

you guys know whats best, should i go for the checkup on the gear or when i'm off

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    how old are u? Y cant u leave ur mom home anyway? y does she suspect u have sumin wrong in ur thyroid levels..

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I think its his mother who is getting the Thyroid checked and she is asking him to get normal blood tests. Generaly the only thing that will give you away is Test levels and at your age they wouldnt normally test for that unless they had a reason too.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Date of Birth:
    September 30, 1983

22 years old.

"I recommened going to the doc for a checkup to my mother to take some blood work and check thyroid levels"

Why?

"I'm almost convinced she thinks I'm on gear"

So what, you're an adult? Unless you are an adult that is storing gear (an illegal substance) at her house. Which, I think legally, makes you a scumbag.

"Is anything going to show up abnormal with these tests?"

Uhh... yes. You are taking a drug that inhibits natural Testosterone production. Any physician will see this.

"you guys know what's best, should i go for the checkup on the gear or when i'm off"

BLOOD TESTS REVEAL ALL!!!! That is the simple truth. You might fool your mom or neighbor into thinking that a good diet or protein powder has helped your physique, but a physician, very quickly, will see what is going on!

I fail to see the point in this exercise? Are you experiencing negative side effects? Why do you feel the need to get blood work done?

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    why the hell does ur mother need to go with u?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, thats what I was wondering. U r an adult... There are many things that can show in the regular blood tests that hint that sumin is not normal..

to clear things up...
    i'm a forth year college student who lives with my mother every winter and summer, otherwise i'm away at school. she loves to take care of me and almost assumes i haven't grown up, she will still literally drag me to my dentist, doctor, and other apointments that she sees fit.

when i say i recommeded getting blood work that was over this last summer before i started taking gear. since now i'm on my winter break she is making these apointments behind my back. so as i said i have little choice when it comes to these things, shes a very worried mother. she pays my bills and tuition so i'm not complaining. when steroids are even mentioned in her presence her face gets blue... if she were to know i was taking gear, thats a sure fire way to end my education. anyhow on the topic of hand...

i'm strictly on TREN (finaplix conversion) and just finished week 2. my libido and sex drive are as strong as ever. you guys are mentioning testestrone levels... i was aware that isnt effected at this point, and if anything they would on the lower end of the scale. if i continue to take just and only tren for another week and get blood work. should i be worried on the results.

as for thyroid levels i haven't a clue what i will be see

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Just go with her, to make sure she goes... then cancel your appointment. DONE.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daveywave
    to clear things up...
    i'm a forth year college student who lives with my mother every winter and summer, otherwise i'm away at school. she loves to take care of me and almost assumes i haven't grown up, she will still literally drag me to my dentist, doctor, and other apointments that she sees fit.

when i say i recommeded getting blood work that was over this last summer before i started taking gear. since now i'm on my winter break she is making these apointments behind my back. so as i said i have little choice when it comes to these things, shes a very worried mother. she pays my bills and tuition so i'm not complaining. when steroids are even mentioned in her presence her face gets blue... if she were to know i was taking gear, thats a sure fire way to end my education. anyhow on the topic of hand...

i'm strictly on TREN (finaplix conversion) and just finished week 2. my libido and sex drive are as strong as ever. you guys are mentioning testestrone levels... i was aware that isnt effected at this point, and if anything they would on the lower end of the scale. if i continue to take just and only tren for another week and get blood work. should i be worried on the results.

as for thyroid levels i haven't a clue what i will be see
    Time to tell your mother that you are grown up now, you still love and care for her but you are capable of looking after yourself now.

Nip this in the bud the last thing you want is to be 40 and your mother still treating you like a child.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I recommend getting blood tests to ensure your own health. No sense fooling yourself by not getting a test. You are an adult so your results cannot be seen by your mom unless you sign for it.

D.Rod 004 is offline Junior Member
    This is kinda lame. I am sure that you can figure out something. You have a million options in this situation.

should i be worried with the results? because i could get out of it im no baby but questions will be raised... i would like to go for myself but u guys havent answered will tren skew results?

Tren gets filtered in the kidneys. Will it elevate liver enzymes? Yeah. Thyroid function gonna show something off? Doubt it. Why do you feel the need to get bloodwork done during a cycle? It's usually done before/after. This way you can compare notes. I've done them mid-cycle but only to see what my blood levels look like, but why drag your mother through this. Grow up.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON THAT HAS ACCESS TO YOUR MEDICAL RECORDS other than medical staff. She does not have the privelidge to look at your medical records unless you allow her. Its called the HIPPA law.

i suppose i failed to explain my situation with my mother... nonetheless i wanted to go get bloodwork done in the past and asked my MOTHER to take me. from the accounts of everyone here you guys dont ask your mother for medical or doctorly advice... my moms been a nurse/assistant practitioner in the er, or, icu, etc... for the last 25 odd years, which means i've ALWAYS asked my mother when it comes to anything that relates to my health and well being. you guys are completely taking this out of proportion.

bottomline i WANT to go get results to make sure things are in check, but i WANT to know if the results will be skewed to a point that it is pointless. forget my mother in this situation because i can just make her forget about it if need be.

people are sure quick to criticize things they see fit, but provide answers it sure doesnt seem so.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Tren gets filtered in the kidneys. Will it elevate liver enzymes? Yeah. Thyroid function gonna show something off? Doubt it. Why do you feel the need to get bloodwork done during a cycle? It's usually done before/after. This way you can compare notes. I've done them mid-cycle but only to see what my blood levels look like, but why drag your mother through this. Grow up.
    the only help i received... thanks big mike. will the elevated liver enzymes or anything else trigger a red flag? i'm moreover opting to actually go and see test results because i have the chance to go, and i've never had blood work done in the past. sure it may not be at the right time, but if all that will show on tren is elevated liver enzymes i dont see why i shouldnt go.

Basically elevated enzymes are indicative of some sort of stress going on in the liver. Depending on the enzyme (there are many, and they can single them out) they can pretty much narrow down the problem to a handful of things at which point the doctor begins to ask you educated questions, among them which will be "do you use steroids ?"

gotcha doctor trip = bad

Quote Originally Posted by bigJJ
    Date of Birth:
    September 30, 1983

22 years old.

"I recommened going to the doc for a checkup to my mother to take some blood work and check thyroid levels"

Why?

"I'm almost convinced she thinks I'm on gear"

So what, you're an adult? Unless you are an adult that is storing gear (an illegal substance) at her house. Which, I think legally, makes you a scumbag.

"Is anything going to show up abnormal with these tests?"

Uhh... yes. You are taking a drug that inhibits natural Testosterone production. Any physician will see this.

"you guys know what's best, should i go for the checkup on the gear or when i'm off"

BLOOD TESTS REVEAL ALL!!!! That is the simple truth. You might fool your mom or neighbor into thinking that a good diet or protein powder has helped your physique, but a physician, very quickly, will see what is going on!

I fail to see the point in this exercise? Are you experiencing negative side effects? Why do you feel the need to get blood work done?
    EXACTLY

Thread Information