PowrdByJuice is offline Junior Member

The Living Delts

has anyone ever had this? ever since i started shooting my delts, ive noticed that they contract on their own. sometimes even in an inward motion. but the contraction is so soft that i have to watch it happen because i never really feel it happen. did i damage a nerve or what?

If it happens all the time, go see a doc. You are a bit vague in your description so I'll assume it happens after a shot, if you go near a vein it will twitch. If you deposit gear in an area near a vein, it could in theory cause vein to twitch as well.

i get this all the time in my delt claves,chest,tri & hamstring although i just shoot in quad & delt i wonder how i feel it in my chest,tri & claves??

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

What size pin are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    What size pin are you using?
    21g 1 1/2"
    i also have 21g at 1 1/4" which do u think is better for delts

Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    i get this all the time in my delt claves,chest,tri & hamstring although i just shoot in quad & delt i wonder how i feel it in my chest,tri & claves??

][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    i think there are nerves that connect from the delts to the chest? and maybe from the quads to the calves?

If it happens all the time, go see a doc. You are a bit vague in your description so I'll assume it happens after a shot, if you go near a vein it will twitch. If you deposit gear in an area near a vein, it could in theory cause vein to twitch as well.
    it happens during the insertion... during the injection... and for about 20 minutes after. seems like its reacting to it, but i dont feel a thing. i can just observe it moving and twitching.

Quote Originally Posted by PowrdByJuice
    21g 1 1/2"

Bro, 21 guage is way too thick, try 25 guage and go to only 1 inch. You are using way too long of a needle at 1 1/2 inch.

Quads too, 25g 1 inch. Only use 1 1/2 inch in the glutes and there you can use 23g. Damn, you are hurting yourself with those big ass needles.

Bro, 21 guage is way too thick, try 25 guage and go to only 1 inch. You are using way too long of a needle at 1 1/2 inch.

Quads too, 25g 1 inch. Only use 1 1/2 inch in the glutes and there you can use 23g. Damn, you are hurting yourself with those big ass needles.
    youre probably right. the size doesnt bother me though. sucks that the only other pins i have on hand are 25g but theyre 5/8. im guessing its not long enough.
    do you think ive done some nerve damage already? i dont shoot my glutes. only my quads and delts.

Use the 25g 5/8, lots of people do, if you want more depth just press it against the skin some.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    youre probably right. the size doesnt bother me though. sucks that the only other pins i have on hand are 25g but theyre 5/8. im guessing its not long enough.
    do you think ive done some nerve damage already? i dont shoot my glutes. only my quads and delts.
    U can definetley get away with 5/8 pins as long as your bf% isn't real high....
    25g will save u from alot of scar tissue build up in the long run...

5/8 is long enough to go into the muscles in the quads and delts? ill try it. thanks for that advice.

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    I use 1" for all injections, and an odd thing happened the other night...

I was shooting 1.5CC EQ & 1.2CC TEST ENAN in my right glute. No blood, no pain, no problem, so I pull up my pants and finish off the night. In the morning (this is my first cycle) I usually expect some pain... but I had NOTHING. I felt the lump, but I could push as hard as I wanted and I got nothing at all! No soreness, no blood, no bite... just a lump.

Any ideas? I'm guessing my body's 100% used to any of the alcohols that were causing problems, but my biggest fear is that I didn't get in the muscle! I'm 95% sure I got in the gluteal muscle and injected because as I said, there was a lump in the next few days. If someone were to shoot 1/5" below the skin (not in a muscle) and inject 3CC, what would happen? Does it still get absorbed? I'm feeling bigger already (kickstarting with TEST PROP EOD @ 150mg) but I want to make sure the heavy artillery kicks in by Week 4 or 5 so I can make some massive gains. Again... thoughts on this?

Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    I use 1" for all injections, and an odd thing happened the other night...

I was shooting 1.5CC EQ & 1.2CC TEST ENAN in my right glute. No blood, no pain, no problem, so I pull up my pants and finish off the night. In the morning (this is my first cycle) I usually expect some pain... but I had NOTHING. I felt the lump, but I could push as hard as I wanted and I got nothing at all! No soreness, no blood, no bite... just a lump.

Any ideas? I'm guessing my body's 100% used to any of the alcohols that were causing problems, but my biggest fear is that I didn't get in the muscle! I'm 95% sure I got in the gluteal muscle and injected because as I said, there was a lump in the next few days. If someone were to shoot 1/5" below the skin (not in a muscle) and inject 3CC, what would happen? Does it still get absorbed? I'm feeling bigger already (kickstarting with TEST PROP EOD @ 150mg) but I want to make sure the heavy artillery kicks in by Week 4 or 5 so I can make some massive gains. Again... thoughts on this?
    if you get it just under the skin but not into the muscle belly, it still gets absorbed, just not as quickly. even using 1.5" pins into the quad i still get a lump, but also soreness from the test prop. after i inject i flex the muscle or give it a deep massage to spread the stuff out. try that with your lump.
    looking at what youre shooting (EQ and ENAN) i usually dont get any soreness shooting that stuff. only with prop.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    it depends what brand your using. ive used golden triangle test enanthate 400, and that sh_t had me limping, so did the test blend 400. as for the shoulder twitches, its possible that its from overtraining. that used to happen to me all the time, and ive never shot up into my delts before, just my quads.

ACKBAR is offline Junior Member
    Ive had this happen except mine went on longer. It was really weird, but it will go away.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    21g 1 1/2"
    dam shooting 21s they are like rims i feel the bigger the gauge the better .. you got balls of steel shooting those all the time

Thread Information