adgonzalez is offline New Member

Just finished 10th week of 1st cycle

Alrighty, thank you to all the people in this forum who have contributed to the wealth of knowledge that took away the fear that my balls were going to fall off from my first cycle. I just finished my first of Sust 250. 1 cc a week. Very small, but I am amazed at the results. Today I looked in the mirror and could hardly believe that what I was looking at. I have wanted this body all my life. Beginning data: 6'1", 238 lbs, 21% body fat. Today 6'1" 257 lbs, 23% bf. Huge chest, thighs, shoulders, biceps, and enormous strength. My wife is happy too!!

Here is the question. I read here that on such a low dose, for only 10 weeks that I could realistically move immediately into a clen , T3, anavar and winstrol cutting cycle for 10 weeks, and finish up with my PCT (hcg - 10 days after last shot). Would like any feedback.

Again, I would never have thought I could feel this good. Not wanting to compete, but looking for that edge. Thank you to everyone for all the comments.

msu16366 is offline Member
    Thats awesome results for such a low dose. What brand of sustanon were you using. Thanks

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    i do not recommend running a 20 weeker for a first cycle. You should start PCT with nolva and clomid 18 days after last shot of sust. You do not need HCG for a 10 week cycle with such a low dosage. Take ample time off and then run your cutter. Get some test prop to run w/ the winstrol too if you want a good cutter

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah why take chances.... I wld take the gains and run... do a complete pct, take some time off and recover your natty test, then do the cutter....

topgun1983 is offline Banned
    i believe the standardrule is minimum weeks off as you were on....(10)

Quote Originally Posted by topgun1983
    i believe the standardrule is minimum weeks off as you were on....(10)
    Yeah but I wld let bloodwork be the deciding factor....

Excellent. After reading my post, I guess I was drunk becuase I left out all off the good stuff. The Sust is from Florida, (big suprise) it is from Signature. A compounding pharmacy.

I am in no hurry and an so pleased with the strength I have in the gym, I will take my 10 days, start my pct then wait for my cutter. T3, Anavar , Clen , and T - Prop. Thank you for your help!!! This is truly a great site for people like me.

additional information. Test level prior to Sust were at 220. That is why the lower dose. Additionally, I think HCG is all that I have available. Does is spell trouble?

Second question, or third, whatever. Block this if it is too x rated for the kiddies, but will my righteous boners go away now that I am off? Does the HCG kick my stuff into gear to produce test at pre-juice levels or will they sustain the level I am at now? Thank you very much
    Last edited by adgonzalez; 12-18-2005 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adgonzalez
    additional information. Test level prior to Sust were at 220. That is why the lower dose. Additionally, I think HCG is all that I have available. Does is spell trouble?

Second question, or third, whatever. Block this if it is too x rated for the kiddies, but will my righteous boners go away now that I am off? Does the HCG kick my stuff into gear to produce test at pre-juice levels or will they sustain the level I am at now? Thank you very much

Bro u need to get some clomid and nolva... just click on the word clomid. U can order it from there and it comes quick...

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Finish youre cycle the way should be...you nee to run youre PCT or you are going to crash youre gains and youre wife...!

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=topvega]Bro u need to get some clomid and nolva... QUOTE]

I agree....

harddrive is offline New Member
    Yeah get ur' PCT from the site sponsor, U will have it in real quick.
    I think it's 18 days to start on PCT after a sust cycle.

HD

Thread Information