_Chris_ is offline Associate Member

Do you get injection pain from prop?

Just about to start 3 weeks on prop as I wait for esters to clear before pct..

I shot 0.4ml Prop with 1ml sust yesterday (Glute) expecting to be in pain this morning and nothing..

Shot another 1ml into quad a few hours ago, Will see how that is in the morning..

My question is, Do some people just not get any post injection pain? Reason im asking is if I dont get the pain them I start thinking its fake or way underdosed!

goose is offline Banned
    It depends which lab you get it from,and how they cut it.

goose4........

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    It depends which lab you get it from,and how they cut it.

goose4........
    Yea..pretty much.It's the BA and BB percentiles that usually dictate quality prop from inferior prop.

Some ppl are sensitive to BA,and others get lousy prop that crystalizes in there muscle causing soreness.

~Pinnacle~

Guess I'll have to wait till the morning to see then, Im hoping it hurts to be honest, Just to put my mind at rest!

musclehead1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by _Chris_

I shot 0.4ml Prop with 1ml sust yesterday (Glute) expecting to be in pain this morning and nothing..

Shot another 1ml into quad a few hours ago, Will see how that is in the morning..

My question is, Do some people just not get any post injection pain? Reason im asking is if I dont get the pain them I start thinking its fake or way underdosed!
    are u only doing 3 weeks of prop and sust? or are u about to start week 3 of prop and sust? or are you doing 3 weeks of prop and continuing with the sust for longer?

i never really felt pain in the glute more so in the quad(about 10 hours later)

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by _Chris_

i hate to break it to you but the esters arent going to clear very quickly if your shooting sust too

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN
    i hate to break it to you but the esters arent going to clear very quickly if your shooting sust too

Yeah u might want to re-think the end of your cycle... why are u still shooting sust?

Was my last shot of sust today, Just starting 14 days of prop

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Yea..pretty much.It's the BA and BB percentiles that usually dictate quality prop from inferior prop.

Some ppl are sensitive to BA,and others get lousy prop that crystalizes in there muscle causing soreness.

~Pinnacle~

It`s quite crazy these days with labs,either they want to save money or they dont know what they are doing.I mean BD is a very respected lab,I once got Primo from them,it hurt like a bitch from the first shot.Same with winny,you get a pure clean winny and the shot will not hurt.

goose4.........

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    ru saying you're only running a 5 weeks cycle? sounds kinda short to me but thats just my opinion....

no no no, I've been on for about 9 weeks now, I'm just switching over to prop while the sust esters clear, was my last shot of sust yesterday.

Anyway, A bit of pain this morning, nothing major, can hardly feel it!!

Thread Information