8pak is offline Junior Member

crippling injections!!

Here goes...I'm in 3rd week of 1st cycle, Test E 500mg/wk, with kickstart of Prop 100mg EOD--prop has kicked in and it feels great!! Unbelievable pumps, good strength bumps already, up 10 lbs (h2o,so what,makes my shoulder pain go away), good wood,etc.......Here's the sheit: UNFATHOMABLE pain 2-4days after injections. Let me say first off I'm no needle pussy( actually get a perverse pleasure out of it), and I have a very high pain tolerance. I do all the right things: warm gear, 23ga pin, slooow injection, good sterile technique,etc. I have no pain with the stick, nor anything for 24hrs...then the shit hits the fan on day 2. It grows to baseball size area, indurated, firm, slightly red, BUT no signs of infection at all. I think this is an immunological reaction by my body towards the foreign substance---more than a local reaction, more like regional myositis/fascitis, inflammatory but NOT infectious, BUT HURTS LIKE A MUTHA FUKr!!! Whatever muscle group I inject becomes totally unusable for working out for 4-5 days. Seriously. With the frontload and th kickstart I had a lot of injections for while. I've done glutes, quads, and delts. I also had "test flu" for first week, which is a kinda systemic reaction to foreign substance. The worst thing I did was both lateral quads at the same time---I literally couldn't walk much less do squats for a week. I came very very close to quitting the cycle
    which is sad cause I really have been stoked for this for six monthss now. I did stop the prop, which interestingly hurt less than the Enanth, and am doing E in glutes only--1cc each cheek/weekBut I still have probs---SIGNIFICANT PAIN, almost crippling, plus pain in sacrum and lower lumbar spine to touch. Even If I decide to just take the pain, its real fukn hard to work out. My gear is BD, and "looks" OK. But I wonder...WTF. Am I having an allergic reaction or is there used motor oil in my gear? I think Pinnacle said the other day about gear crashing in the muscle, actually crystallizing in the tissue. Could this be happening each time?
    Anyway, so sorry for the long winded rant. Still not sure how to proceed, or if any body has experienced this amount of severe pain with injections. Any thoughts?

It's the test e is sounds like. I just had this same problem w/ a bad batch of sustanon . There is something off w/ the gear. Only thing I could suggest is cutting it w/ some oil. Draw up the test e, then draw up some oil, shake it around in the syringe, it may cut down on the bite a little. If it doesnt ,trash it. You'll get a beter workout on just the prop, pain free.

TRICK is offline Associate Member

BD products are for sh!t

the BA level in your gear is 5%.

i had the same problem with BD prop and primo and had to stop my cycle three weeks in.

i switched to a pharmaceutical and the problem went away. you can try cutting it with sterile oil, but it didn't work for me.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Sounds like something is wrong with the Test E, try a different brand if you can get it. I always use BD Test E and have no problems
    Last edited by Kale; 12-19-2005 at 06:59 PM.

goose is offline Banned
    This is a very common problem these days,it all depends on the lab you use and how they cut.It`s all about MONEY so the labs either try and same money in the production or they dont know what they are doing.The key is to find a lab you can trust.

goose4...........

Do not do this again......... You can bring problems for Pin and the board

TheMudMan

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Delete that nyc big mike he is not a source

goose is offline Banned
    I know him very well,he is not a source,dont ever do this again!!!!

goose4........
    Last edited by goose; 12-20-2005 at 08:30 AM.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    goose4...... get rid of the names.......

My bad. It was a very ill-timed joke. I joke with Pinn all the time. Of course he is not a source. Guess I wasn't thinking for once.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    My bad. It was a very ill-timed joke. I joke with Pinn all the time. Of course he is not a source. Guess I wasn't thinking for once.

No problem mike,you have a very sick sence of humour,that I love.You can say anything about pin on here,except what you said,the rules are very strict here for are own safety

goose4............

Brother, I tone my humor down on here. I save the sick part for the gym.

Thread Information