Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Unhappy PLEASE!*Need some expert advice about sensitivity to Test (should I or shouldn't I)?

Well I'll try to make it short, so you even feel like reading this. First a little background 1st...cycle was SUS(500mg/wk, EQ400mg/wk). The Prob I have, when I was a kid I was heavy, lost all that weight Sophmore year in highschool, never lost the lower chest fat, I eas skinny as shit and never lost it. Originally took gear to see if it would help with it. Normally when I'm lean 8% it's not that bad just a little pinch. After the cycle(while on .5-1mg/day of Liquidex) it seems to have added more fat in that area. I'm not as lean but probably still about 11%. During the cycle my nips got itchy for a couple days so I upped the Liquidex symptoms went away. I started the diet of good, but then the EQ kicked in and all hell broke loose, and I started eating a shitload...so I'm not sure whether the increase in body fat was to blame for the added chest fat or the Test. After the cycle I dieted hard, did cardio 2xday and lost weight but the lower chest fat didn't seem to diminish, when usually it does while leaning out. I've been on a Liquidex, Yohimeburn only cycle to see if that helps, but nope. I want to do another cycle...Test free, because I don't know if I'm sensitive to it and that was the cause or what. What do you all think? I was thinking of doing an Anavar only cycle, then was thinking of adding EQ, now I'm thinking of doing Test again, but don't know if I should. I'm thinking, maybe it was the diet getting out of hand?- and maybe if I stick to a clean one this time I may be able to loose that fat? Help me out here.

Thanks SOLID

come on anyone?

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    This is a tricky call to make for us bro, since we are all different and many of us have not suffered from this problem.

Personaly I would suggest that you work another cycle but without the test, just to see what happens. Perhaps EQ and Winny just to try and harden up a bit?

I know the EQ may have caused you some diet problems but thats something you should learn to deal with! besides, the object is to try maybe an 8 week cycle and to see if you harden up and lose that fat. If you DO the next cycle should include some test just to see if it comes back. That will give you the answer you need for the future.

Your a bro Kaz thanks for the great reply. That sounds like a smart thing to do, instead of Winny how about Anavar ? The Eq just made me want to eat all the time, I started to steer of my diet and eat shit I normally wouldn't, this time I'll have it under control and stick to clean carbs and Protein, no fast food. appreciate the response...thanks again.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Its most important for you during both these next cycles to keep your diet well in control! You REALLY need to have a level playing field so that you can accuratly work out if you have a problem with the test or not.

Use any AS that you are comfortable with I think is the answer, as long as on the first cycle you dont use test. Keep us informed since Im sure there are plenty of peple out there who suffer from this but just have not asked the question or even noticed it until you posted this one.

Originally posted by Kaz
    Its most important for you during both these next cycles to keep your diet well in control! You REALLY need to have a level playing field so that you can accuratly work out if you have a problem with the test or not.

Use any AS that you are comfortable with I think is the answer, as long as on the first cycle you dont use test. Keep us informed since Im sure there are plenty of peple out there who suffer from this but just have not asked the question or even noticed it until you posted this one.
    Damn - great advice again bro...thanks alot. I will definatley keep the diet in control...I understand exactly what you mean. I will keep you informed as soon as I start, still gotta get this cycle together. I was a little embaresed to post it as well, I hate this sh$t and want to get it the hell off me...so wish me luck. If I don't use test, my sex drive will be crap right so would you recomend taking proviron along with the EQ, Var? I have Liquidex but don't think I'm going to use it, but will get some Nolva to have on hand to play it safe. I can't wait to be ON again! Thanks again- I was feeling desperate.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2
    Damn - great advice again bro...thanks alot. I will definatley keep the diet in control...I understand exactly what you mean. I will keep you informed as soon as I start, still gotta get this cycle together. I was a little embaresed to post it as well, I hate this sh$t and want to get it the hell off me...so wish me luck. If I don't use test, my sex drive will be crap right so would you recomend taking proviron along with the EQ, Var? I have Liquidex but don't think I'm going to use it, but will get some Nolva to have on hand to play it safe. I can't wait to be ON again! Thanks again- I was feeling desperate.
    Whatever you decide to take with the cycle make sure you take it for BOTH of them!! You dont want to include things to help with sexdrive on one cycle and not the other because you dont know what effect that will have on the whole equation!

It may be that sexdrive will have to just suffer for 8 weeks!!

Just be sure to make the ONLY real differences between cycles the test. In this way you get to see exactly how much it will effect you.

Example:
    Cycle 1 = EQ & Winny - Clomid to finish
    Cycle 2 - EQ & Test - Clomid to finish

If you add any single item to Cycle 1 you should make sure you add the same item in the same dose to Cycle 2. Then you will get an accurate picture of what the test is doing to you. (As accurate as possible anyway!)

Of course you can sub the EQ or Winny for anything of preference, but make sure you try to get a large enough batch of the EQ or substitute to cover both cycles, then its from the same batch etc and makes the whole experiment that much more accurate (The only difference between the two cycles being the test itself)

good luck bro, keep us up to date

WOW, I'm a science project MOM! That sounds like a perfect plan KAZ, I will do that to the T. You laid everything out perfectly, you have just done you good deed for the day- Thanks brutha.

SOLID

Thread Information