needle is offline Senior Member

Thumbs down 5th Cycle going bad???

I just started the fourth week of my fifth cycle... Mid 2nd wk I started noticing that I just wasnt hungary I was feeling like shit...NOw that im coming up on my 7th shot of the cycle im sick as a dog... I just went to the doc and he put me on some heavy antibiotics, "CIPRO" for a nasty respatory / sinus infection... Im just lost on what to do with this cycle cuz its my winter bulker! I was hoping to gain solid 15, but obviosuly not now... Im really thinking that the juice made me this sick, possibly too high of dosages... What u guys think? Stop the cycle 100% or skip a week and come back full force... Or anyother suggestions out there possibly, lowering the doses?
    My stats, kidney and liver values were up a little but nothing too bad...I expect that during a cycle... Blood pressure is around 148 over 95 give or take....
    1-6 40mg Dbol D
    1-15 600mg EQ
    1-15 600mg DECA
    1-18 800mg TEST
    20mg of nolve D

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I would stay on and not work out this week. take the meds and ride it out.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    I would stay on and not work out this week. take the meds and ride it out.
    i would do the same ur dosages are really not that high for a fifth cycle.

sitries is offline Associate Member
    im no expert, but thats a lot of gear!!!!!! Maybe thats what made you ill - why not just stack two of the compounds? thats just my take though really - i dont know why people use so many different steroids and at such high dosages. You will gain 20 pounds from 12 weeks of test enan in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by sitries
    im no expert, but thats a lot of gear!!!!!! Maybe thats what made you ill - why not just stack two of the compounds? thats just my take though really - i dont know why people use so many different steroids and at such high dosages. You will gain 20 pounds from 12 weeks of test enan in my opinion.
    Test gains slow down after the first couple usages and there mostly water anyways...
    The reason why im using multiple steroids is for the fact that theres different positive characteristics from each one... HAPPY RESEARCHING HOMIE

I think im going to defiantly go with a week of at the gym even tho- im going to feel guilty as hell but the BODY comes first!!!
    Thanks for the feedback...

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sitries
    try gaining 20 lbs in 12 wks from test only when u reach ur fifth correct cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    try gaining 20 lbs in 12 wks from test only when u reach ur fifth correct cycle.
    lol ya I cant wait to see that...

Thread Information