IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member

injection dosage question

Ok so I'm currently on a cycle of the following

750mg test E a wk
    600mg EQ a wk
    500mg Deca a wk

I split the dosages up evenly twice a week. So far I've done both shoulders, both quads, and both glutes. problem is...It's between 3 to 4 cc's each injection. I want to do bi's or tri's but I don't know if I should inject that much in those muscles. My delts have no problem taking the dosages but I'm not sure about the bi's and tri's and I'm anxious to try em. I have never injected these area's b4. Even on my first cycle I just stuck to the delts, glutes, and quads. I've read not to do more than 1.5 cc's in these area's but I've also read that about the delts and mine can take up to 4 cc's fine. I know there is a chance of absess but I haven't got one in either delt so far but then again my delts are used to gear so I dunno. opinions??

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    do you get test flu from that much forien substance? I tried a bicep shot once. 1cc of prop 100. it sucked. I recomend hitting the lats before the arms

naa no test flu. I'm def cool on injecting lats. Maybe traps but lats for some reason aren't on the top of my injection spots. Probably the last spot right above the calves.

Thread Information