Jayhawk21 is offline Junior Member

European Mail Order

I know a lot of mexican ones are getting busted, and it's a bad idea to go that route but is it a bad idea to buy from european ones? That is the only place I know how to get any BD stuff, and looking for a particular oral. The clock is ticking and I really need to get this shit, but I don't know if it is worth the risk. I don't know of any domestic ones. What are the chances of getting through customs completley clean and not getting in trouble?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawk21
    What are the chances of getting through customs completley clean and not getting in trouble?

Your guess is as good as ours. No one can answer this question. It occurs randomly...............

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Depends on how skilled your source is at packaging and who he knows I'm guessing. Risky.

onehundredk is offline Member
    just make sure you research the pharmacy your ordering from, 80 percent of em are scams.

I would post it, but I'm sure thats against the rules. It's hard finding people who have experience with it because of this and the secret nature sources, but if anybody has bought BD stuff from a European mail order PM me please!!

funbos is offline Associate Member
    mate whem cusstoms oficers grab your stuff hmm then you tell that you dont know anything abaut it and if you get parcel, when it arrives. Write "Return to Sender" in big black marker on it, and don't open it up for at least 2 days. So in the rare event someone comes knocking. You can say "I dont know who this guy is, I was sending this package back , and haven't gotten to the post office yet, or had a chance to put it in the mailbox..."Then give it to them."

and abaut payment Using Western Union or MoneyGram not online you can put your fictious info - it's the best , most secure way of payment for
    you.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Most are scams and a few sources dont know how "the system works", but I have had success with legit euro pharmacies.

bonsey is offline Junior Member
    I just ordered some BD methanabol from a pretty "solid" euro source who uses hushmail ( like a lot of sources do ). I paid through WU. Will let everyone know how things go.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey guys how can some of these "legit sites" guarantee delivery and "apparently have 91% success rate?

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    I use a euro source.. sends it registered mail so there is no signing for it.. no labels on the package, they break it up so it is small and discreet..

I pay with a cc, so if I dont get the package they say I can charge back. But they offer to resend if I dont get anything for 4 weeks.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by MiZongMaster
    I use a euro source.. sends it registered mail so there is no signing for it.. no labels on the package, they break it up so it is small and discreet..

I pay with a cc, so if I dont get the package they say I can charge back. But they offer to resend if I dont get anything for 4 weeks.
    Major mistake there bro-I would much rather be out some $ than have a real good paper trail leading the FBI to my door.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Ordering from Europe is safe comparing to Mexico. Chances of getting caught are very low and sources are usually legit if you are a bit careful about finding a good source. But prices can be higher comparing to Mexican sources.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Depends on how skilled your source is at packaging and who he knows I'm guessing. Risky.

LOL no shit man... packaging is everything. I have some of the stuff still from packaging jobs my gear came it.. I was so awsome i kept the stuff.

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Major mistake there bro-I would much rather be out some $ than have a real good paper trail leading the FBI to my door.

Actually it is not a major mistake. They use an extremely common online merchant account. Thousands of sites use them for online billing, and the statement says the main cc merchant site(not the name of the UG).

And since it is not debit, or check, the chances of people using fraudulent cards is -extremely- high. The FBI would have no "trail" leading to my door. I would simply thank them for stopping the fraud going on throughout my cc.

If they charged me themselves, it would be a mistake. But have you every heard of Authorize.Net? Bet not.

How come I can't PM? I'm new to this board, so I don't know how it works. When I try to PM, it goes like this. Jayhawk21, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

marchie is offline New Member

Thumbs up

I am ordering my stuff from an european source for years and it's great. I pay with cc and I had no problems. If anybody needs an address email me at [email protected].

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marchie
    I am ordering my stuff from an european source for years and it's great. I pay with cc and I had no problems. If anybody needs an address email me at [email protected].
    Says the guy with one post.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    ill source check this guys source if anyone gets it. Before you order check.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Says the guy with one post.
    sounds dubious to say the least!!!

Kevan is offline Associate Member
    I have had good luck ordering from europe to Canada, never missed a shipment.

Thread Information