Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member

EQ & Injectable Winistrol

If I ran 250 mg of test e and 600 mg EQ injected twice a week would the acne sides be low...im very prone and this would be my second cycle..sust gave me acne before but i was injecting once weekly

Also can you drink the injectable winistrol the same as the pills?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    OMG

yes you can drink winny. bro this cycle is wrong. yoy sould run the test and a higher dose then eq.

last time the test gave me crazy acne like cystic...so i was figuring to keep the test low and just get the slow solid gains from EQ and try and stay acne free

any opinions on that?

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    If I ran 250 mg of test e and 600 mg EQ injected twice a week would the acne sides be low...im very prone and this would be my second cycle..sust gave me acne before but i was injecting once weekly

Also can you drink the injectable winistrol the same as the pills?
    LOL yes you can drink the Winnie. Eq should be run for around 12 weeks at 5-600mgs.

What are your goals BTW>? If I were you and you were looking to cut I would throw in Prop with the eq and winnie.

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    last time the test gave me crazy acne like cystic...so i was figuring to keep the test low and just get the slow solid gains from EQ and try and stay acne free

any opinions on that?

None.

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    LOL yes you can drink the Winnie. Eq should be run for around 12 weeks at 5-600mgs.

What are your goals BTW>? If I were you and you were looking to cut I would throw in Prop with the eq and winnie.

i would do the prop but i dunno about the everyday injections...thats why i was thinkin test e at a low dose just to keep the acne away or to a minimum anyways..im waiting to cycle again until after i come off accutane because my last cycle left me with some crazy acne...i know everyone sticks by test going higher than EQ but im lookin to get really solid and more cut because i also get water retention so i was thinkin 25 mg of proviron and maybe 10 mg of nolvadex /ed to keep the bloat down and get ripped im 5'10 175 right now

Proviron and Nolva to keep the bloat down is excellent thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Proviron and Nolva to keep the bloat down is excellent thinking.
    yeah i didnt see any on ARR but thats ok i think i can get some...ill grab the nolva and clomid from there for my rat he loves that sh!t ya know?? hopefully ill get the gains i want with only 250 mg/test and 4-600 EQ without becoming a lazy fatigued slob and still wanting to fvck my girl thanks fellas

Thread Information