hulkzer is offline Associate Member

Question eq w/ replacement test only

has anyone here ran a high eq cycle 800-1000mg/wk with only replacment test.
    thx,
    zer_

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    What is a replacement dose of test? 200mg/week??

Quote Originally Posted by elcapitan
    What is a replacement dose of test? 200mg/week??
    200-300

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I am doing that now... I started another bulker with replacement dose or just a tad higher to evaluate. It looked like this:
    test c 300mg
    eq 600mg
    deca 600mg
    Also ran 3 weeks of orals... winny 50mg and anadrol 100mg

I decided in week 4 to jump into an office pool for % of weight loss. I weighed in at 259 on those scales and 3 weeks I am at 247. The person who looses the greatest percentage walks away with $1100. So I decided to cut.

To be fair I cannot evaluate bulking vs bulking because I switched to cutting. But after dropping the deca and keeping the test eq cycle I can say the cutting is going nicely I can let you know at the end of Jan. So far I have not lost any sexual function, but it is not hightened like it normally is with 500-1000mg test. I will say next cycle will be another cutter if I do not make goals... If I bulk again test will be higher and will run test/deca/eq at respective doses of 800/600/600 and will run dbol at 30mg for 8 weeks. I have done higher doses for 6 weeks so I do not think I should have a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I am doing that now... I started another bulker with replacement dose or just a tad higher to evaluate. It looked like this:
    test c 300mg
    eq 600mg
    deca 600mg
    Also ran 3 weeks of orals... winny 50mg and anadrol 100mg

I decided in week 4 to jump into an office pool for % of weight loss. I weighed in at 259 on those scales and 3 weeks I am at 247. The person who looses the greatest percentage walks away with $1100. So I decided to cut.

To be fair I cannot evaluate bulking vs bulking because I switched to cutting. But after dropping the deca and keeping the test eq cycle I can say the cutting is going nicely I can let you know at the end of Jan. So far I have not lost any sexual function, but it is not hightened like it normally is with 500-1000mg test. I will say next cycle will be another cutter if I do not make goals... If I bulk again test will be higher and will run test/deca/eq at respective doses of 800/600/600 and will run dbol at 30mg for 8 weeks. I have done higher doses for 6 weeks so I do not think I should have a challenge.
    i'll wait to see what happens, want to start in late jan. i was thinking of a cycle like:
    eq 800 wk1-12
    test-e 250 wk 1-13
    kickstart w/ oral ?
    oral last 3 wks ?
    how did you like the winni/drol combo, i haven't ran eather.
    thx for input
    zer_

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkzer
    i'll wait to see what happens, want to start in late jan. i was thinking of a cycle like:
    eq 800 wk1-12
    test-e 250 wk 1-13
    kickstart w/ oral ?
    oral last 3 wks ?
    how did you like the winni/drol combo, i haven't ran eather.
    thx for input
    zer_
    That cycle looks good.

The winny and drol combo was the shiznit. Drol will put major weight on you quick... I used winny with it to help with sides since I was also running deca ... Sounds funny but I like them together, but when I upped the drol dose to 100mg I got bad headaches. If you havent done either oral choose one, see how you react. I would not have used winny if it were not for deca and drol as my joints can start hurting with winny.

cmen72 is offline New Member
    that seems like the way to go with the replacement test..i might be doing that soon because im prone to acne very badly from the test... so would the eq and test shown here injected twice a week produce low side effects for acne? i know everyones different but any opinions would be appreciated

Thread Information