josh8416 is offline Associate Member

test stack with EQ or Deca???? need opinions

hey guys, im looking into doing another cycle, its been about 1 1/2 years since ive been on. first cycle was test E 250/wk kept about 15pds. heres what im thinking, tell me which one will be better. my goals are to gain about 15-20 pounds of muscle that i will keep after pct. and what test should i run? Test E or Test cyp???? thanks
    1st
    test E or Cyp. 400-500mg wk
    Eq 300mg wk
    2nd
    Test E or Cyp. 400-500mg wk
    Deca 300mg wk

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    You will not gin 15-20 lbs of muscle with either of these stacks. I would say if you are looking for more of a lean hard look run 13 weeks of eq@600mgs EW with either test. I have never used cyp but I like enthanate.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you'll gain more weight with deca then you will with eq so i recommend the deca but 300mgs a week is a pretty low dose. if i were you i'd up the test to 750mgs a week and up the deca to 500-600mgs a week. as for the type of test to use, cyp and enth are almost exact, the only difference being one carbon. i've used them both many times and could never tell a difference

goose is offline Banned
    If you want any chance of gaining 15-20,go with deca .Since it`s been 1 and half years from your last cycle you have a good chance to reach your goals,run the test at 500 and the deca at 400.

goose4..........

sitries is offline Associate Member
    i dont know ehy people are saying you wont gain 15-20 lbs of muscle from your cycle. i think 15lbs is easily pssible from just 500mg test per wk for 10 wks. You could add the deca at 400mg aswell for extra gains. i really dont know why people persist in recomending such high dosages that your body doesnt need! once you start hammering gear ,yo will never gain properly from a moderate cyle again!.

Kaminsky is offline New Member
    On the EQ do atleast 600mg/week or go with 400mg deca a week.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sitries
    i dont know ehy people are saying you wont gain 15-20 lbs of muscle from your cycle. i think 15lbs is easily pssible from just 500mg test per wk for 10 wks. You could add the deca at 400mg aswell for extra gains. i really dont know why people persist in recomending such high dosages that your body doesnt need! once you start hammering gear ,yo will never gain properly from a moderate cyle again!.
    they're sayin that because they are anticipating keeping 15-20lbs of LEAN MUSCLE mass, not 15-20 lbs of weight (fat, water,muscle, etc.) these are two different concepts...

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    if i were you id kick start the cycle with dianabol at 30-35 mgs ed for 4 weeks. trust me, dbol is strong, and its gains are kept easily if you use it correctly, as in to kick start a cycle follwed up with proper pct including clenbuterol . as for the question of either deca or eq, id go with a higher dose of eq, around 500-600 mgs a week. deca is more of a bulker, but keep in mind that the gains you get from it include significant water retention, eq has very little water retention, so its gains are more solid, and therefore more keepable.
    Last edited by Tren Bull; 12-20-2005 at 01:45 PM.

i say use 750 mg test if its not your first cycle i use 500mgs for my 3rd cycle i feel only a littel differnece next cycle will be 750 and the differenca in side effects are almost notthing!!!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by sitries
    i can speak for myself only bro and i can tell you that 500mgs of test a week will do absolutly nothing for me. there was a time "1st and 2nd cycle" when i got moderate gains from it but not anymore. i personally recomend 750mgs a week if your not a first timer but thats just my opinion

josh8416 is offline Associate Member
    ya i wanna stay kinda low dose, but i know it would be better to up the test and deca , of course. im actually a pretty good gainer, first cycle i ran test 250/wk and didnt even get to finish past wk 7 and kept 15. and i missed a full week, i was a rookie and didnt read up enough. after 1 1/2 years of reserching and reading, i know im ready, i know sooooo much more, thanks to everyone on the site!

Thread Information