amature225 is offline Associate Member

huge weight gain .. to much?

Recently put on 26 lbs, and kept all of it from a cycle. It has now been 4 months since the end of last cycle, and its time for another.

Last time, I used cytogainer shakes (weight gainer) and kept my diet in check ver well. However, I did put on a little fat around the stomach. I can't seem to get rid of it. I'm thinking that maybe I was taking in a bit too much weight gainer/fats??

What ideas does anyone have about diet for next cycle? Maybe no weight gainer, just protein? However, without the weight gainer I can NOT seem to be able to eat as many calories as I need to gain weight. Will cutting the calories slightly (compared to last time) help in not gaining more fat around the stomach area?

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    How much cardio were you doing on the last cycle?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Stop drinking high calorie weight gainer shakes. Down some solid whey protein. Muscle Milk is good. Your diet makes you gain fat, not the gear. Like goal says, do regular cardio. Diet>training/cardio>gear In that order.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    not whey! take whey protien shake post workout only. get yourself a good casienate(spelling) protien for the rest of the day ..with ur real food of course

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    oh yeah, i also believe cardio isn't good when bulking because all those extra calories would just be burned off. why not just watch your diet instead of cardio, then use cardio later on after the cycle?

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i drink one shake post workout(69g of whey) ---before and after that i just eat a shitload of meat and rice/oatmeal/good carbs

Thread Information