tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member

Cutting Oils....and smoking?

I want to try "test propinate" but i have read the stories about painful injections results (Don't like the idea of not being about to sit for 24 hrs).

I also read about cutting the juice with oils to alliviate the pain from this ASS and the different esthers and their effects on testosterone .

Question 1: "Do oils affect the efficacy of the AAS?" In other words,...will adding oil to propinate "Increase" the active life of the Propinate?"

Question 2: "what if you inject and hit a vein with the juice and oil...what are the ramifications?"

Any CONSTRUCTIVE input is greatly appreciated...Thnks!

forget the question on smoking (lol)...just wanted to get your attention....thks
    Last edited by tcw; 12-19-2005 at 07:49 AM.

Bill Clinton is offline Banned
    To my knowledge oils do not affect the strength of the AAS...however, they may effect the distribution time or active life of the AAS. In other words...your efforts to use a short acting AAS may be underminded by cottonseed oil (or whatever).

Hillary Clinton is offline New Member

I thought i told you...

Bill...is that you....i told you to go to the store and get me some eggs and vinegar...Now...you're not gettin any tonight....

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Ladies and Gentlemen, The First Family...

Thread Information