Bdsmith is offline New Member

Need a little advice

I have been lifting for many years now, eatnig right andrunning a lot to keep my heart healthy. However no matter how much I lift I just am not seeing the results I want. I still have a little gut and want to despreately get rid of it and pack on some muscle. I work out every other day so there is recovery days in between as I read was good to do. I'm just not seeing good enough results. I'm thinking it's genetics? My family is not fat but larger people. I'm thinking my genetics are playing some big role in me not seeing the results I want. Does anyone know what I should start on as a beginner cycle? and the best place to get them is? I'm affraid of getting one of those under ground labs. Thanks everyone who takes the time to read and respond with the help i'm looking for!

Ben

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    1. have a good look at diet and trainning. might not be as good as you think.
    2.test only and pct is the best first cycle
    3. ugl gear is fine.
    4. dont ask for sources here.
    use the search button for all your learning needs. lots of good reading here.

hmm

Think you or anyone could E-mal me a good source then? I'm mainly looking to lose fat cause it's hard in my family to do that but REALLY want to gain muscle too! Thanks

i think my Email is in profile but to save time [email protected]

Thanks a lot Ben

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    NO FISHING FOR SOURCES brother stuff like that gets you in trouble around here do what DK SAYS and acess your diet and train, what are you stats and traing and diet like, we could help you out with that

Quote Originally Posted by Bdsmith
    Think you or anyone could E-mal me a good source then? I'm mainly looking to lose fat cause it's hard in my family to do that but REALLY want to gain muscle too! Thanks

i think my Email is in profile but to save time [email protected]

Thanks a lot Ben
    if ya want to stick aroud here I would deleat this post. you can not ask for sources here.
    also do not respond to all the pm's you will get. 99% will be scamers.

"Stats"

I try extremely hard to eat right, in recent days (past 2) I have had to eaten out. I understand on the source thing. So as far as diet goes how should I eat to lose weight quick? I'm 205lbs at 5'10" or 11". I'm semi-active. Time available is hard to come by these days. College, work, g/f, you know. but I will start doing whatever you guys recommend I am really getting tired of being big (not fat but gutt....

So what should I do Diet and workout wise?
    Height: 5'10 - 11"
    Weight: 205
    need for info let me know....
    Thanks
    Ben

Dive Kid

Sorry about the sources asking. I didn't know. I should've used common sense. Sorry about that and thanks for the Pm comment I will remember that!

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    NO FISHING FOR SOURCES brother stuff like that gets you in trouble around here do what DK SAYS and acess your diet and train, what are you stats and traing and diet like, we could help you out with that

Need2bBig

You already said that...???

no need to apologize to me bro, Im just helping you.
    as for cutting, do 1 hour cardio in the morning on an empty stomach.
    and do a good weight trainning program.
    diet is what will make or break it for you. have a look in the diet forum at the cutting sticky. the basic idea is frequent, small meals. 5 to 8/day while eating clean. if your body dosent need it, then dont eat it. there is a shitload of good info here so happy reading.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdsmith
    I have been lifting for many years now, eatnig right andrunning a lot to keep my heart healthy. However no matter how much I lift I just am not seeing the results I want. I still have a little gut and want to despreately get rid of it and pack on some muscle. I work out every other day so there is recovery days in between as I read was good to do. I'm just not seeing good enough results. I'm thinking it's genetics? My family is not fat but larger people. I'm thinking my genetics are playing some big role in me not seeing the results I want. Does anyone know what I should start on as a beginner cycle? and the best place to get them is? I'm affraid of getting one of those under ground labs. Thanks everyone who takes the time to read and respond with the help i'm looking for!

Ben
    Take advantage of the products you can get from the board sponsers.

Thanks

Thanks DK I'm going to the Diet forum now!

Thread Information