DBflash21 is offline Member

Best Steroid for strength gains

Whats up guys...a newbie to the site so I hope im posting this in the right place...anyways on to the subject Im looking to get some better strenght gains in my lifts. My bench is Ok, but my legs are rather weak. (Looking to improve squat/cleans). I'm currently 6'1, 175 im not concerned about getting bigger, just stronger. All your input would be greatly appriciated thanks guys.

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    tren or maybe halo

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    my friend was looking for strength and he did a low dose test and high dose anavar cycle and his strength went through the roof! now hes not huge by any means.. i mean he is big but nothing crazy but i mean his max went from like 245 to like 315 for 3 in like 12 weeks.. if i remeber right he did the first 5 weeks of test only at like 400mgs and did then picked up the var till the end. you could give that a go... only thing with var is price

Side effects to anvar? I was thinking about deca durabolin ? what do you think about that? What type of test? P? Also...being an athlete which kind will help me get faster? Ultimately my goal is to get to 185 (10-15 pounds from where i am right now) and still keep my speed.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    deca is definately not what your looking for, it will make you big but not very strong. i would suggest running test prop, or sustanon 250 with either winstrol depot, or tren acetate.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Anavar is relatively easy on the liver considering it's a 17aa. Look in the steroid profiles and it will give a description of this compound. As fa as the test goes there is propinate which is a faster acting ester or you could run a enthanate or cypionate . My first cycle I ran Test E, Dbol , and deca and loved it.

Ok I got mixed signals, someone told me deca would give me great strenght gains, and little side effects? My buddy took test C and got strong for a while but when he got off it all his gains seemed to go away, why did that happen? I appriciate all your guys input keep it comin!

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DBflash21
    Ok I got mixed signals, someone told me deca would give me great strenght gains, and little side effects? My buddy took test C and got strong for a while but when he got off it all his gains seemed to go away, why did that happen? I appriciate all your guys input keep it comin!
    have u ever heard of pct?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    The kings of strength are dbol , drol, and tren . Test is pretty damn good too. If you dont want to gain weight (weight class restrictions or whatever) a moderate test dose stacked with var is prolly your best bet. Halo is another great option here too.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Dbol , drol, tren , test suspension or anyother ester, halo. However, since you really don't want to get HUGE, I would go with test prop and tren acetate. If this is your first cycle, though, you would want to go with test only. 500mg weekly split up into two shots, monday and thursday would be good. Run it for 10-12 weeks of either cyp or enth. PCT will dictate how much you will loose post cycle. A good PCT protocol will minimize your loses, though. It sounds like you've got a lot of research to do. I would go to the AAS profile forum and read, read, read.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Are you kidding? If you don't want to get huge don't use test and tren ? Am i missing something?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    He could run 75mg prop and 50mg tren daily for 8-10 weeks along with proper anti-e's/p's and PCT he could gain 10-12 lbs of lean mass without issue. It's not gonna make him huge, but it's also going to depend on his diet.

IMO, AAS aren't needed. A proper training protocol could easily make him stonger. He's 6'1" and WANTS to get to 185...Yeah, buddy, AAS are def. not needed. Prop/tren would get him there faster, and IMO, a lot more fun then would prop and var. But like I said, that's JMHO.

Kaminsky is offline New Member
    Tren is the shit your looking for!
    But a highdose testo and deca cycle give good strenght too.

its not just an issue of what type of gear to run, diet plays a major role in whether you gain alot of mass on a cycle or not.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    drol, tren , suspension

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    i dont think you are ready for any of these compounds tho bro, at 175 I doubt youll have any problems gaining strength if u increase your cals.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    i dont think you are ready for any of these compounds tho bro, at 175 I doubt youll have any problems gaining strength if u increase your cals.
    fo' sho' the question is kinda subjective, you are gonna get a different answer from every person on here. the bottom line is if your doing roids and your diet and training is good you are gonna gain strength with pretty much any anabolic . that being said go with the classic test @ 500mg/wk for 10 weeks since your a beginner. results will be very good.

Wow guys, appriciate the replys. Sounds like Tren is the most popular choice here. When I said I didn't want to get huge I didn't mean I dont want to get bigger, basically Im just not trying to be a body builder. Anyways, another thing is I have a 10mL Winstrol -V so what is the best combination to use it? stack it with another substance? or use it at the end? Thanks. This is gonna sound stupid, but being a little new to this what exactly is PCT... I know it stands for Post Cycle Theropy but is it a pill or injectible? Thanks

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Go to the PCT forum for that...

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    drol and tren for strenght mate but you should run a form of test with these!!
    having said that have you ran a cycle before??
    or is this your 1st??
    if it is you can forget about runnin anythin but test!

Will be my first TRUE cycle, I've done about 4 weeks of winstrol during track. With that being said I should just stick to test? what is the best kind? Test P?

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Test and or tren

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    since you are new.. i won't tell you...

too dangerous to try some of the things we do until you are closer to a natural high in performance..

good luck though
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

if this is a 1st cycle mate do not use tren !!
    test only.

both types of test have their pros and cons. prop is fast acting, and it doesn't build up in such high levels, so its a little safer. also, the propionate ester is lighter than the enanthate ester, so you get slightly more test from the prop. on the other hand, enanthate doesn't have to be shot up as frequently, and its levels stay more stable through the cycle. as for pct, it includes running clomid after your cycle, with prop you would start the clomid a few days after your cycle ends. with enanthate you would start the clomid no sooner than 18 days after your cycle ends. personally, i always use clenbuterol during pct also. it will help you lose fat, but most importantly it will help you keep most of your gains. also, it is important to use an anti e starting on the first day of your cycle, and ending around 6 weeks after your cycle ends.

actually the pct start time for test e is 14 days.

Smiley619 is offline Member
    test var

WhiteyeBrowe* is offline New Member
    read the drug profiles..
    halo but it is very liver toxic and puts u in a bad mood
    my friend was very depressed on it and he did a liver test and his liver really dirty ..
    test dbol drol deca ----bulkers strenght
    winny tren halo masteron - cutters strenght

Ok well based off all of your opinions this is what im thinking. Test E or P for 1 cycle finishing up with Winstrol , and PCT, how does that sound? gains I can expect to see?

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    equ hear

man-g is offline Associate Member

Wink

why not var only ? if he wanna get strong w/out so much mass it should be perfect. And mild and good for a first cycle

Rolsroyce is offline Junior Member
    for first on you need to hit the test at around 600mgs a week for 8-10 weeks.Then start getting creative. But to answer your question,I would have to say that I had my most incredible strength gains on anadrol /test and also on EQ/test although the EQ was like 50mgs per cc so I had to take a good bit of it but when it kicked in I had to back off for fear that I would tear somethig loose.I went from hack squating 4 to 5 plates per side to 8 plates on each side over night,and it still didnt seem that hard..awesome workouts

Thanks guys. Rolsroyce, so you suggest Test with EQ in post weeks? Right now my max lifts are like this. Bench 265, Squat 285, Clean 225. Ultimately I want to get my bench to 280+, Squat 315+ so I think those are reasonable goals, based on that, do you still think test is my best bet? if so what type of test?

Thread Information