Eagle is offline New Member

Injecting: How much? How often?

I am starting my cycle this week. I am doing 2cc a week of t2 with 2cc a week of Deca . That would make a total of 4cc a week. However, one of my buddies tells me to do two shots a week, each being 1cc of t2 with 1cc of Deca mixing them into the same needle and injecting both at the same time (2 total shots a week). On the other hand, my other buddy tells me to do 1cc of t2 twice a week and on the between days do 1cc of Deca twice a week (4 total shots a week).

What do you think? Who is right? Or is there a better way? Any help would be appreciated.

eagle

Ice_cold is offline Junior Member
    from what I have read and heard you can mix the deca and the test.I dont know about 2 shots per week.I would say one shot aweek IMO.but hey Im still learning.would like to know this one myself.bump for some pro's

Ice_cold is offline Junior Member
    oh yea Im going to run something like this after my 1st one and it will be 2.5cc test and 1cc deca

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    1 cc of each twice a week. (2 shots per week)

latman49 is offline Member
    Ron, say you were running 2cc's of Eq and 2cc's Test per week: Which is the best way to do it, all in one day--2cc's in each quad or break it into different days. How would you shoot this if you were doing this cycle? For instance, all Eq one day, all Test on the other--or 1cc of each twice a week?

viper is offline Member
    its best to combine and take 1/2 of a weeks dose 2 x per week...
    so...400/wk test and 400/wk eq...
    mon- 200 test and 200 eq...
    thur- 200 test and 200 eq....
    this will make your levels more stable throughout the week...
    Last edited by viper; 05-17-2002 at 10:05 PM.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by latman49
    Ron, say you were running 2cc's of Eq and 2cc's Test per week: Which is the best way to do it, all in one day--2cc's in each quad or break it into different days. How would you shoot this if you were doing this cycle? For instance, all Eq one day, all Test on the other--or 1cc of each twice a week?
    I actually have ran that cycle. I loved every min of it too.

1cc of test and 1cc of eq in the same pin, twice a week. So, every Mon. 1cc of each and every Fri. 1cc of each. That's just and example obviously you don't have to use Monday and Friday. They're just the days I use.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    yup

Ajax is offline Senior Member

Re: Injecting: How much? How often?

Originally posted by Eagle
    One of my buddies tells me to do two shots a week, each being 1cc of t2 with 1cc of Deca mixing them into the same needle and injecting both at the same time (2 total shots a week).
    He's wins the prize as "The Buddy That's Right." The other guy is just a sadist...

Thread Information