Matt2499 is offline Junior Member

Question Convert ML to MCG

I just got my bottle of Clen .
    I am trying to figure out how to convert ML to micrograms(mcg)
    I have a 1 ML tube, and need to know how much to put in there to equal the 20mcg, 40 mcg, 60 mcg for the Clen I am running..
    Please help!!!
    THANKS

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    What does it say on the bottle is it 200mcg/ML ?

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member

Remember 5th grade science????

ML is VOLUME!

MCG is WEIGHT!

It is not possible to convert WEIGHT to VOLUME

What you need to figure out is CONCENTRATION

CONCENTRATION-In chemistry, concentration is the measure of how much of a given substance there is mixed with another substance. This can apply to any sort of chemical mixture, but most frequently is used in relation to solutions, where it refers to the amount of solute dissolved in a solvent. (Wikpedia)

ie..
    X number of MCG(known as weight of substance or SOLUTE) dissolved in Y number of ML(known as volume of substance or SOLVENT)

EXAMPLE of CONCENTRATION

10mcg of solute mixed in 10ml of solvent

IS EQUAL TO

1mcg of solute mixed in 1ml of solvent

the CONCENTRATION IS 1mcg/ml

GET THE PICTURE???

TO determine your dose in ML each time you stick it in your a$$ you MUST know what your concentration is

Another example is

if you want to take 200mcg of a drug that comes in a 50ml or cc bottle you ask yourself hmmm...."how many ml must I inject to get 200mcg of my drug?"

answer

if you CONCENTRATION is 50mcg per 1ml they you must take 200mcg(your intended dose) divided by your CONCENTRATION which is 50mcg....so 200/50=4. "O I GET IT, I SHOULD TAKE 4ML TO HAVE THE CORRECT DOSE"

ALSO write this down-

YOU SHOULD LEARN BASIC MATH BEFOR YOU TAKE ROIDS!

Matt2499 is offline Junior Member

Question

I am not injecting in my @$$...It is liquid Clen ..
    That is why this board is here..
    It is for our help...I am a newbie and need help..I do not know how to do it...Just because you are "Pro" at steroids does not mean that I am..I do not mind your help, but for you to sit here and try and call me a dumb @$$ is not right..I might be one..I just need a little bit of explaining and help..That is why I am here...
    But yes it is 200mcg/ml

So that means I am guessing that there is 100mcg's per .5ml
    So .25ml would be 50 mcg's correct?
    Is that the right formula??

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Yes that is the correct formula, and ignore the previous comment we get shit like that here all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Matt2499
    I am not injecting in my @$$...It is liquid Clen ..
    That is why this board is here..
    It is for our help...I am a newbie and need help..I do not know how to do it...Just because you are "Pro" at steroids does not mean that I am..I do not mind your help, but for you to sit here and try and call me a dumb @$$ is not right..I might be one..I just need a little bit of explaining and help..That is why I am here...
    But yes it is 200mcg/ml

So that means I am guessing that there is 100mcg's per .5ml
    So .25ml would be 50 mcg's correct?
    Is that the right formula??

YES you are correct. I am no pro. I just know my multiplications. It has nothing to do with roids. Same applies to making a pitcher of KOOL AID!

Doesnt matter if you are drinking it, snorting it, huffing it, sticking it in your ass or up your ass or even in your freeking eye ball.

I was talking strictly about CONCENTRATION. SEE DEFINITION you have your answer.

No offense to you but COME ON!

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    LMAO He needed a simple answer not a chemistry lesson or math lesson....

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino1
    ML is VOLUME!

MCG is WEIGHT!

CONCENTRATION-In chemistry, concentration is the measure of how much of a given substance there is mixed with another substance. This can apply to any sort of chemical mixture, but most frequently is used in relation to solutions, where it refers to the amount of solute dissolved in a solvent. (Wikpedia)

ie..
    X number of MCG(known as weight of substance or SOLUTE) dissolved in Y number of ML(known as volume of substance or SOLVENT)

EXAMPLE of CONCENTRATION

IS EQUAL TO

GET THE PICTURE???

TO determine your dose in ML each time you stick it in your a$$ you MUST know what your concentration is

Another example is

if you want to take 200mcg of a drug that comes in a 50ml or cc bottle you ask yourself hmmm...."how many ml must I inject to get 200mcg of my drug?"

answer

if you CONCENTRATION is 50mcg per 1ml they you must take 200mcg(your intended dose) divided by your CONCENTRATION which is 50mcg....so 200/50=4. "O I GET IT, I SHOULD TAKE 4ML TO HAVE THE CORRECT DOSE"

ALSO write this down-

you remind me of Ross the way your type your posts!!

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    ML is VOLUME!

MCG is WEIGHT!

ie..

EXAMPLE of CONCENTRATION

IS EQUAL TO

GET THE PICTURE???

Another example is

answer

ALSO write this down-

You do realize that you could have answered his question in only one freaking sentence. We are all here to learn so take it easy bro.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    YES you are correct. I am no pro. I just know my multiplications. It has nothing to do with roids. Same applies to making a pitcher of KOOL AID!

Doesnt matter if you are drinking it, snorting it, huffing it, sticking it in your ass or up your ass or even in your freeking eye ball.

I was talking strictly about CONCENTRATION. SEE DEFINITION you have your answer.

No offense to you but COME ON!
    it wasn't multiplication that u explained to him, it was chemistry. which confused him more as it did me cause im getting an order also & i need the answer too. just a simple answer is what we need to do here. i was never good at chemistry & i always will hate it...
    Last edited by BOBBY D; 12-21-2005 at 03:00 PM.

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    it wasn't multiplication that u explained to him, it was chemistry. which confused him more as it did me cause im getting an order also & i need the answer too. just a simple answer is what we need to do here. i was never good at chemistry & i always will hate it...

If I remember correctly, one "squirt" from the liquid clen on their site is equal to ~20mcg

Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D

the formula is multiplication! the chemical mixture is chemistry! is that better?

Thread Information