biganfg is offline Associate Member

prop too much???

Supp peeps, look i am just curious is 100mg ED/700mg a week of prop too much for a second cycle or nah???? If anything i plan on running it with winny for the second half and clen for the first half.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by biganfg
    Supp peeps, look i am just curious is 100mg ED/700mg a week of prop too much for a second cycle or nah???? If anything i plan on running it with winny for the second half and clen for the first half.

IMO that would be fine

was your last cycle 500mg of test ?

I think it's a bit much personally for a second cycle. Why not stack two compounds and/or add an oral instead?

i think its fine to do 700mg test i did 500mg with first cycle & the 2nd i did 750mg.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

No one said 700 mgs was too much. He is talking about prop ED. It's his second cycle, prop ED on a second cycle isn't smart if you don't know what to expect. He has no experience with multiple site injections, he has no experience with prop pain, so on and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by biganfg

....just curious why you have gone for ed prop instead of 2/3 x weekly test e/c?
    Why run clen in the first half?
    Dont forget anti e's + pct!!

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    No one said 700 mgs was too much. He is talking about prop ED. It's his second cycle, prop ED on a second cycle isn't smart if you don't know what to expect. He has no experience with multiple site injections, he has no experience with prop pain, so on and so forth.
    i see... WHY NOT let the guy try it so he can handel living with prop in the future poor me i did eod injection with my 1st cycle , but look at me now with my last cycle i shot 17cc a wk

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

He'll be limping, you were admittedly fvcked with EOD, imagine this poor kid with ED? $10 says he'll quit after 2 weeks.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bro 500mg of test should work fine. like Mike said why not stackit with something. you can add some npp and do the winny at the back side of the cycle. you will get much better gains.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    If u are not stacking the prop with something like tren I wldn't go 700mg/week...I cld see if u were running 600mg/week of tren and u wanted to keep the test higher, but by itself I wld try 500mg again and see how it works for u... U can always bump the prop up if u are not getting good results...

biganfg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    ....just curious why you have gone for ed prop instead of 2/3 x weekly test e/c?
    Why run clen in the first half?
    Dont forget anti e's + pct!!
    The reason i have gone for everyday prop is because i am getting ready for my first comp in may so i chose prop because it is the best test for contest prep that's y i didn't. I am on cyp at the moment (half way through) at 400mg a week so yer. I didn't include pct and anti-e's because that is standard cycle stuff

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    bro 500mg of test should work fine. like Mike said why not stackit with something. you can add some npp and do the winny at the back side of the cycle. you will get much better gains.
    I know i am draining the quotes but i was gonna run it with equipose aswell but i am not sure if i can still get it. If i ran it with eq it would of been 500mg a week of eq mon and thursday and prop at 100mg and winny 50mg EOD so yer.

Thread Information