T Bone is offline Junior Member

Need some help with friend

A friend of a friend that is 35 years old (yes this is not me) asked me what to run his first cycle on. I told him Test E 500mg/wk for like 12 weeks. He didnt listen and started a deca only cycle 300 mg/wk. I told him he was a fuvking idiot. Sure enough he came to me and said he had deca dick. I told him to add Test E at 500 mg/wk and drop the deca. I showed him the Pheedno pct and he was going to do that at the end when the Test E cleared. Well this was back in July that he started.

I ran into him the other day and he tells me that he is on the 25th week of his cycle of Test E 600mg/wk AND Deca 300mg/wk. I was like "what the fuk". Now I asked him when he was going to come off and he said "in 5 months."

Isnt this way to long for a first cycle already. I now found out that he is a former drug addict and my friend says that he has an addictive personality.

Well these are my two questions:
    1) What things can I tell him to try and get him to stop (like health hazards)
    2) What kind of PCT is he going too have to run and how to include hcg to lead into it

Thanks for any advice
    T BONE

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    So has he put anything on in all this time ? His titties should be as big as those in your Avatar !!!

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone
    A friend of a friend that is 35 years old (yes this is not me) asked me what to run his first cycle on. I told him Test E 500mg/wk for like 12 weeks. He didnt listen and started a deca only cycle 300 mg/wk. I told him he was a fuvking idiot. Sure enough he came to me and said he had deca dick. I told him to add Test E at 500 mg/wk and drop the deca. I showed him the Pheedno pct and he was going to do that at the end when the Test E cleared. Well this was back in July that he started.

I ran into him the other day and he tells me that he is on the 25th week of his cycle of Test E 600mg/wk AND Deca 300mg/wk. I was like "what the fuk". Now I asked him when he was going to come off and he said "in 5 months."

Isnt this way to long for a first cycle already. I now found out that he is a former drug addict and my friend says that he has an addictive personality.

2) What kind of PCT is he going too have to run and how to include hcg to lead into it

Thanks for any advice
    T BONE
    no flame bro, but if he didn't listen to you to begin with u should have just told him to do some clomid and read up

T Bone is offline Junior Member
    Yeah he put on like 25 pounds or so

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Stop giving advice... he is not listening anyway.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    steal his stash, if he has enough sh1t for another 5 months of cycle... break into his house and yank everything he has... then he will have to stop... oh just leave his pct items haha

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    So has he put anything on in all this time ? His titties should be as big as those in your Avatar !!!
    not everybody gets gyno actually the majority doesnt!

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    he cud of gained that much weight with a normal 12 wk cycle the fool. I would let him go and get his tits. He clearly wont listen to you

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone
    Nothing if he's a former drug addict. Health hazards won't mean a thing becaue of his past with drug use.

Quote Originally Posted by T BONE

Thanks for any advice
    T BONE
    Look into Pheendo's PCT protocol in the PCT forum, HCG could be used 500iu daily for a week or two leading up to PCT. Also, if he can he should get some blood work done. Both before and after his cycle is finished.

Thread Information