Thread: About Insulin..

KaevurMati is offline Associate Member

About Insulin..

I have a question about insulin . After I've injected it post workout, what kind of sugars should I use in my protein shake? Is malto OK? Or should I prefer glycose, fructose or dextrose?

Thanks.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you should use dextrose at a rate of between 7-10g per iu of slin. if its your first time you should definatly take in 10grams of carbs per iu

Baba is offline Associate Member
    Wrong section.

goose is offline Banned

Kaminsky is offline New Member
    I use malto 10g/iu it works for me.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Fructose is broken down rather slowly. Go with malto or dextrose. Move this thread to the proper forum and you will get better answers too.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    You best best would be a mix of the two. Dex and malto. Ultra Fuel made by Twin Lab is a good choise. Each serving has 100g. of carbs, 33g. from sugars.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    You best best would be a mix of the two. Dex and malto. Ultra Fuel made by Twin Lab is a good choise. Each serving has 100g. of carbs, 33g. from sugars.
    Luckily they sell Ultra Fuel in my country. But in the product information, there is written that it consists of malto and fructose..?

Quoting ingredients:
    maltodextrin, fructose, citric acid, silica, beet juice concentrate, fruit flavor, grape skin extract, cherry extract

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Toss in a few tbsp of sugar and you're good. It was just a suggestion for a blend. I wouldn't stick with just malto carbs when using slin. You will need some faster acting carbs like dextrose or table sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    Toss in a few tbsp of sugar and you're good. It was just a suggestion for a blend. I wouldn't stick with just malto carbs when using slin. You will need some faster acting carbs like dextrose or table sugar.
    Dude.. Does Ultra Fuel consist of malto and dex or not? If it does, it would be great if you can give me any links regarding this since there is no big variety in products I can buy here.

elite2kr is offline Member
    there is a insulin /hgh section

Quote Originally Posted by elite2kr
    there is a insulin/hgh section
    I'm very sorry.. Unfortunately I'm not able to move threads.

Quote Originally Posted by KaevurMati
    Dude.. Does Ultra Fuel consist of malto and dex or not? If it does, it would be great if you can give me any links regarding this since there is no big variety in products I can buy here.
    Bumping this up.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i suggest that you research alot more before even considering using insulin cause this is a simple question you should be able to answer your self when you have researched the subject.

pay a vist to the slin/hgh/igf forum, plenty of info down there.

be carefull,

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i suggest that you research alot more before even considering using insulin cause this is a simple question you should be able to answer your self when you have researched the subject.

pay a vist to the slin/hgh/igf forum, plenty of info down there.

be carefull,

-rodge
    Excuse me, but I have already done an insulin cycle couple of times. Back then I used it with dextrose, but it's not possible to find it for a normal price in my country anymore.

Perhaps you'd just answer the question? Simple as that. I seriously have no time to write 10 pages of my slin experience right now.

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i'm fixin to start- i'll be using 2 scoops of cell tech(75g dextrose+10g creatine)

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Excuse me, but I have already done an insulin cycle couple of times. Back then I used it with dextrose, but it's not possible to find it for a normal price in my country anymore.

Perhaps you'd just answer the question? Simple as that. I seriously have no time to write 10 pages of my slin experience right now.
    how should i have know that? it can't be found in the original question and it is (as i said) a simple basic rule that you should be able to answer your self when you start something as serieus as slin.

simple as that.

if you can't get dextrose in your country,wich i serieusly doubt, then order it online. if you got time for it i mean.

-rodge

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I have already done an insulin cycle couple of times.

Your question is what carb substance to use PWO after slin correct? But you have already ran slin a couple of times????? This makes no sense. You should always know what to do prior to use.

If you dont have times to type up 10 pages that's fine, I wouldnt see where that would get you anyway. But at least take the time to research a product that could possibly put your life in harms way................

Thread Information