datboyprince is offline New Member

Cool just starting and i need help

i'm overweight, just naturally a big guy and i want to lose the fat while becoming HUGE. i need to know what to take, how much and how to cycle.

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    your profile says you're 20 and have 1 month training experience. you're about to get roasted if anybody else posts. i'll go ahead and tell you what everyone else is going to say. no one is going to give you advice on using drugs, because you have no business using them yet. it will take years to tap out your natural potential. so that means you're gonna have to train for a while. as far as helping you with your weight problem, you need a strict diet, do plenty of cardio and a moderate to high rep weight routine.

johnsiegal is offline Junior Member
    BUMP...

Naturally big...overweight....stick with cardio 3 days a week...and 2 days a week weights. Light weights, high reps....2 sets per body part twice a week. Reduce the carbs...and lose the fat first. Give it a couple of years naturally....

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsiegal
    BUMP...

Naturally big...overweight....stick with cardio 3 days a week...and 2 days a week weights. Light weights, high reps....2 sets per body part twice a week. Reduce the carbs...and lose the fat first. Give it a couple of years naturally....
    id do cardio everyday on empty stomach when you wake up. make sure you eat about 6 meals a day as frequent small meals will speed up your metabolism. keep it to something like 40g protein per meal with equal amount of carbs and limit fat intake youll be shredded in no time.

datboyprince is offline New Member
    thanks bros

Thread Information