dan8 is offline New Member

New Gear Please Help !!

guys... i just got this test e and im not sure if its real how soon will i be able to tell it looks legit the label, badge number everything looks right, but im not sure if its working or if its real i jsut started week 5 and i dont really feel much just doin more reps than before when will i start getting bigger please reply

thanks for your help

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    If you have a digital camera take some pics of it and post them in the steroid pictures forum, the bro's there will advise you if they think its OK. What brand is it ?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    normaly people respond around 4-8week mark, me personaly is around 5 week, how much are you taking?

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    If you have a digital camera take some pics of it and post them in the steroid pictures forum, the bro's there will advise you if they think its OK. What brand is it ?

Its Aries labatories

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    normaly people respond around 4-8week mark, me personaly is around 5 week, how much are you taking?

i am taking 500 mg a week 2 ccs a week

thank you guys very much for replying keep them comin please i replyed to your opinions

powermad is offline New Member
    I'm in the same boat. Week 3 of 750mg ARL test E and nothing yet. ARL has a stellar rep, though, so I am thinking it is just not soon enough and I should be patient, the enanthate (I've never used enanthate before, only cyp and sust) may take a LONG time from what I've read to kick in.

Surely since you've been on for 6 weeks now you've seen some results. How is your diet?

Let me know. I doubt it is underdosed/fake, like I said ARL is supposed to be a very good co.

Check

Thread Information