Thread: Fina

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member

Fina

Got a question about Fina..Does any one see the need to use clomid after using Fina? Can you run just Fina and get results?

Oops to ass to my question, how much will you get out of a 4grm kit? Is that enough to stay on for 6-8 weeks...??

THEGAME187 is offline Associate Member
    im not sure how much but u dont wanna run 8 weeks on it ur liver will be done maybe 6

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Don't bother running it without test, and yes you would still need clomid, you always need clomid to jump start your balls again...

I don't know why you say no more than 8 weeks, I'm on a 10 week cycle now at 75mg/ed and was thinking about upping it to 100mg/ed.

I have not seen any conclusive proof that Fina is any more hard on your liver or kidneys than any other juice. By all means if you know of some good reading please point me too it as I'm always learning.

DMX

dumblucky is offline Member
    Originally posted by Ryanhallmark
    Oops to ass to my question, how much will you get out of a 4grm kit? Is that enough to stay on for 6-8 weeks...??
    a 4g kit will yield approximately 45cc of fina @ 75mg
    that would let you do 75mg everyday for 6 weeks
    I did my first fina cycle at 75mg every other day with good results so Im goning to try 75mg ed
    YOU MUST HAVE CLOMID OTHERWISE DONT DO THE FINA IT WILL PUT YOUR NUTS IN THE DIRT........IE....... SHUTDOWN HARD
    i myself use hcg and clomid

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    fina shuts you down harder than test
    also its rough on kidneys (read it cant find thread) but no harder on liver than usual

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    That's the work on the skreets, fina is harsh on your balls and your kidneys. Clomid a must for any cycle.

So have any of you guys just done fina? Seems to be a good drug...Doesnt promote estrogen, and gives solid gains with out holding water..and also can help cut fat. Seem good to me, why not just run it by its self..

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    <------Haven't done Fina,
    <------won't do Fina.

Why is that G-Child?

DMX

I meant Kidneys.......i have done Fina for 4 weeks before and have had good results....but its very toxic i dont care what anyone says, so believe what u want i think 8 weeks is just a little to much i mean know one really knows alot about Fina yet but hey do what u want

I meant Kidneys.......i have done Fina for 4 weeks before and have had good results....but its very toxic i dont care what anyone says, so believe what u want i think 8 weeks is just a little to much i mean know one really knows alot about Fina yet but hey do what u want, and yes i used clomid u need it!

flo0rida is offline New Member
    i did a 7 week 75mg ED by itself or at least i thought it was, i bought premaid [dumbass] said it was 150mg/ml but i highly doubt it. im definately making my own this time, i bought an 8G kit and 4 cartridges. im stoke on this next one, im definately throwing in some test since i only gained about 6-8lbs. i will also be running it much longer, maybe 10-12 weeks, not sure what type of test i should do with it. ill do hcg and clomid this time, for safeguard. should be fun

seeker is offline Junior Member
    There's a guy on anasci that's done 400mg per day and only had psychological problems from it but it was enough for him to bring it back down to 150mg. A couple others have reported quite long term use of fina with no great physiological problems as well. Fina is no harder on your liver than most steroids and the kidney toxicity is debatable.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    I am on my 3rd week of test/fina/winny and not taking anything for my liver or kidneys at the moment. I do have ALA but I am mostly just drinking a lot of water and seeing what happens. I dont see or feel any different as of now.

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Hell, I don't even believe that it is harsh on the kidneys ... hence the fact I am not taking cranberry. Even though I am starting to think that the only studies on cranberry being good for kidneys are by ocean spray lol

Have you ever done fina? When I was on, I didn't run cranberry extract for 6 days in the middle, and my kidney's started to hurt...got more pills, and the pain went away. That was all the proof I needed that it's rough on my kidney's, and cranberry extract works. And yes, I was drinking plenty of water.

ivan21 is offline New Member
    my kidneys were very sore after the 1st week. started drinking a glass of cran in the morning once a day and the pain left.

No cranberry for me and my kidneys haven't bothered me so far in the last 7 weeks. Urine is mosyly clear except for the morning one which is normal. I'd be intrested in some blood tests. If I get this job I'm working on I'll go get the blood work up just to see.

DMX

Thread Information