MassiveKid is offline New Member

Question Good for beginner roids

I am just starting and I wanna know which roid would I see the quickest results in both strength and size. I am very confused most of the names sound the same to me. Which has least side effects too. Oh yeah and would I have to stop my other workout supplements I take ZMA and Nitro-tech.
    Thanks

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    You got a lot of reading to do bro. Take a look at test and eq or deca . Make sure you read up on them though. Its important to know what your messing with and take all precautions

Johnnybravo is offline New Member
    Yea Im not flaming but it sounds like to me you dont know anything about gear.. You need to do major research before doing something this drastic to your body.. You need to get down a good lifting program, a diet geared to what you want out of the cycle, you need to aquire all things needed supplement wise(vitamins, protien ect), also have all your gear and anti E`s cause theres nothing worse then waiting for your shit to come and you missed 2 weeks cause you dont have everything causing you not to get maximum gains.. Last but not least get ready to live at the gym! Good luck!

PS: I`d ditch the Nitro Tech, too expensive..my .02

Johnny

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Originally posted by Johnnybravo
    Yea Im not flaming but it sounds like to me you dont know anything about gear.. You need to do major research before doing something this drastic to your body.. You need to get down a good lifting program, a diet geared to what you want out of the cycle, you need to aquire all things needed supplement wise(vitamins, protien ect), also have all your gear and anti E`s cause theres nothing worse then waiting for your shit to come and you missed 2 weeks cause you dont have everything causing you not to get maximum gains.. Last but not least get ready to live at the gym! Good luck!

PS: I`d ditch the Nitro Tech, too expensive..my .02

Johnny
    I agree... this kid needs to read read read read... and read some more.... lot of learning to do.

As for the Nitrotech... my mate swears by it... he says his body loves it.... and HE GROWS...

semperfi is offline New Member
    DUDE dont do anything for a while!!!! you have a lot to learn! you sound like you dont know a thing about this. We arent flaming you but if you would have done your studying then you wouldn't have asked these questions. we are all here to help you just make a good choice and make sure you do a lot of studying!!!!

SidewayZ is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

Read and research first boys! Stick around for a while. I read almost everything on this board and others and stuck around for 3 months before I decided to cycle. This isn't something you just decide to do, then inject!
    Semperfi change the name bro, don't make it so obvious!
    I only have a few post but for u new guys, its not because I haven't been around but that I don't talk about things I don't know about! I have just been absorbing info. This is a great board just be patient and learn!

DATY Fanatic is offline Junior Member
    This is a Gut feeling. While you are doing all the advised reading and CRITICAL research, I suggest that you pay particular attention to the threads that explain the additional risks for someone that starts taking gear at a young age. If you are younger, as I suspect, you already have elevated levels of Testosterone bouncing around in your body and that gives you an advantage…if you are dedicated, busting ass and training smart in the gym. Understanding just how little effect these warnings frequently have on the younger guys, I'll simply add that you owe to yourself to do all the research possible. If you still choose to move forward, the guys on this board are excellent. The more informed the question, the more informed the answers!

I’ve been doing research for awhile…been on this board a short time…still learning…I’m 28…eventually I might choose to go for it…once I know as much as possible. In the mean time, I’m training my ass off!

Peace

Thread Information