For anybody who has run IP 50mg orange dbols b4

I recently ran some, and was running my GH at the same time. I felt sick the entire time I was on them, but at the time thought it may have been the GH that was doing it. I've ran dbol in the past b4, but nothing like these IP's made me feel that way. They took away almost ALL appetite, and my stomach was constantly twisted and knotted up feeling. They were totally not worth it, even at only 25mg/day these little ****ers did this to me. I've ran thai pinks, naposims, and now the IP's. The naps were definitely the best by far. Anyone else have a bad experience w/ these IP's. My buddy just bought some from me and he tells me the same thing.

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i've got a friend who swears by the ip's-he's run up to 5 in one day!!! that's not a typo(he also took 30 i.u. slin with em)- anyways i'd never take any ip shit. i did when i was younger and it was all shit.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulieM.
    i've got a friend who swears by the ip's-he's run up to 5 in one day!!! that's not a typo(he also took 30 i.u. slin with em)- anyways i'd never take any ip shit. i did when i was younger and it was all shit.

Thanks, well anyways, we dont have to worry about it much anymore. I think IP is long gone anyways after the bust

Thread Information