msu16366 is offline Member

Stupid Fuking doctor

Well I went and got my blood work done that wed, and told the doctor how I took steroids and I want my test levels checked, HE said yes , we better, so their office calls today and says everything is ok. I ask for what are my test levels and she said they never tested for it.
    I am so fuking pissed right now, she said she will have to talk to the doctor and get back with me. I need to know so I can start asap.

ironmike250 is offline Associate Member
    Let me guess, your doctor was from some foreign land and has a really wierd name? I wonder how much these people really listen to us?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    No one can ever do there dam job. get a new doc

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    so wot the hell did he test for.....stupid idiot

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    It probably is not as much as your docs fault as the testing lab. Your blood samples get mailed off to a local lab, the bastards probably didnt test for it. I have had many screw-ups with those labs.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    id explain to his ass that that was the sole reason for having the blood work done and that you clearly stated your intentions and the reasons for them. if you politely explain this to him in a very firm matter perhaps they'll have it redone at a min cost

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmike250
    Let me guess, your doctor was from some foreign land and has a really wierd name? I wonder how much these people really listen to us?

Dude that is just wrong and very uncalled for. You are saying because a person is from another country they don't know how to listen or do their job?

To the OP, that stinks that they made what is called a MISTAKE, I think everyone in the forum has made one of these before and you should cut them some slack. It again does stink that it happened but the lab should still have your blood so they can just run the tests now. It's life, it can happen don't let it stress you too much.

Oldman

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    YOUR DOC IS A bitch!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I had the same thing happen to me and they used the same blood that was already drawn and I got my test levels back about a week later. You shouldn't have to draw anymore blood. They never check for test levels by default, you have to remind them.

ironmike250 is offline Associate Member
    I mean no disrespect Oldman! I am not racist by any means. My fiancee is a foreigner. But, it seems like every time I go to the Dr. anymore he/she is barely capable of communicating with me.
    I recently went to see the eye dr., and let me just say that what should have only taken about 10 minutes took about an hour because his english was so poor.
    Again, I didn't mean to offend anybody! And yes, I make mistakes often...very often actually.

USMCSS is offline Associate Member
    I mean no disrespect Oldman! I am not racist by any means. My fiancee is a foreigner. But, it seems like every time I go to the Dr. anymore he/she is barely capable of communicating with me.
    I recently went to see the eye dr., and let me just say that what should have only taken about 10 minutes took about an hour because his english was so poor.
    Again, I didn't mean to offend anybody! And yes, I make mistakes often...very often actually.
    I actually understand where you're coming from. I've had the same problems recently when going to the docs. The language barrier problem. I think some of the foreign docs are a hell of alot better than the American docs, but it doesn't do much good if you can't communicate with them.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Get a new Doc.....problem solved!

oldman is offline Anabolic Member

I.M. none taken (as I said in the PM). We are one big happy family here and since we do have people from all around the world it struck me as kind of ugly but I understand what you are saying. Cool cool

<<<--- sometimes I need that right there too. hee

Oldman

DBflash21 is offline Member
    Kinda like when you go to call Dell computers and they direct you to someone in New Delhi, India...computer problems are hard enough then trying to fight their english is really tough, not racist or anything just kinda wierd

msu16366 is offline Member
    Well I will call them again tommarow since the receptionist never called back.
    She already said she will talk to the doctor and that I many need to come back in. My insurance only covers one full blood work a year, unless their is a problem
    Its been aboutr 3 months since last cycle, I am still havinging sex and getting hardon's throughtout the day. My bench got up to 350lb for 2 reps and could work out with 315 for a couple sets of 4-6,
    Now 3 months later I can still do 315, only 2-3 times, but I am hoping that since I can still do it and my soldier is ready for war I am good to go. I cant wait another week to start my next cycle, what do you think?

DesiBoy is offline Associate Member
    what will you be shooting now? Did you take anything to keep the results from the previous cycle? Most of the time I personally just switch to another roids instead of take a 3 months break. Once per year for 2 months is enough for me.

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Dude that is just wrong and very uncalled for. You are saying because a person is from another country they don't know how to listen or do their job?

To the OP, that stinks that they made what is called a MISTAKE, I think everyone in the forum has made one of these before and you should cut them some slack. It again does stink that it happened but the lab should still have your blood so they can just run the tests now. It's life, it can happen don't let it stress you too much.

Oldman
    In one of my college nutrition courses the lab professor had such a horrible accent I could not understand halfof what she said. Total bull shiit!! We pay these people money to do a job, part of their job is to understand us and to be understood by us. If they cant do this they need a new job.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY
    In one of my college nutrition courses the lab professor had such a horrible accent I could not understand halfof what she said. Total bull shiit!! We pay these people money to do a job, part of their job is to understand us and to be understood by us. If they cant do this they need a new job.

Cosigned

liquid2198 is offline Junior Member
    new dr dude...asap

Thread Information