deep groove is offline New Member

d-bol fake?cycle and pct HELP

hi i have a few questions.first of all im in the UK and got some dbol but not sure if its fake.
    its a white bottle. has Akrihin on it. methandrostenolon across the top.
    says its made in russia.contains 200 tabs,tabulettae methandrostenoloni 0.005.
    they are a small round tablet.plain while.no markings.fairly powdery i guess.
    says it was made in 03.expires in 08

i have tamoxifen as well.should i be taking that straight away?how much?i started a week ago on the dbol.5 tabs a day in 2 doses about 4-5 hrs apart.
    is this ok.

from what i read everyone is saying dbol alone is a waste....so whats the point in taking it at all.what would be good to continue with after the dbol.
    maybe 4 week sof dbol then some test?maybe prop? i need something that doesnt hang around too long as i have drug tests so i was thinkn test prop as its about 3 weeks to get out of the body isnt it?

sorry alot of questions.....

thanks any help would be appreciated

ok well from some further reading this stuff seems to bullshit.

i saw on another forum that this stuff is being made in the uk but still contains the proper dbol ?

would it be worth doing a sulfuric acid test? the ez test?

BOBBY D is offline Member
    i would say from the start to research some more on steroids & testosterone . u should not start any cycles until u have all ur ducks in line... basically, its not good to run dbol byitself cause after u finish taking it, u will lose all ur gains which is mostly water.

dbol is a great mass builder no doubt, but it should be ran w/ testosterone . if this is ur first cycle i would suggest u just do testosterone ETH or CYP. @ 500mgs / week, split up into (2) 250mg doses.

yeh i shouldve done some more research b4 buying.i was planning on moving onto something else i wasnt sure what, i was told it would be ok to start with the dbol then go to test.

has anyone used this stuff that I have and got results?

nobody else is helping u out cause they see that u didn't research that much & refuse to answer such questions that were answered many of times. ur questions show the effort u put into research, which is very little. do urself a favor, hang around this board, do a search at the top for previous threads & gather ur info & then ask questions. ok, good luck bro.

what am i refusing to answer? ive tryed to give as much info as possible.

this isnt my first cycle.

ive done a test cycle before

Thread Information