Thread: jose consako

roger24 is offline Banned

Lightbulb jose consako

ok, i just read a post that said deca will make you big, but not strong. i find this to be totaly false. from everything ive had, deca gives me good size and strenth. its also what jose consako said that he would take. in his book juiced. he said he would run test, deca, and winstrol . this cycle, along with long hard hours in the gym, made him bigger, stronger, and faster. if deca wasent a good all around steroid , people wouldent take it. what do you guys think about this.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Am am not here to praise or flame deca , but there are definently better options if looking for strength.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    some people respond well to deca while others dont. i personally haven't had much luck with it, but that does not necessarily mean that you wont. as for the strength issue, deca is mostly anabolic and not very androgenic . which means that it is more likely to cause in increase in size rather than in strength.

true, but its not like its a total waste. i think for a sports cycle, deca would be a good choice, as long as its not too high of a dose.

but with increases in size, you will most likely increase your strenth as well.

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    i know, im not saying that deca wont make you strong, im just saying its strength gains arent as good as other types of juice. but deca is good to stack with other types of juice, like test and dbol .

Thread Information