JerzeyBoy is offline Member

I am so mad right now, why are ppl so dumb?!?!?!

So here's the deal. I'm getting so pissed that I can't even describe. People are such idiots. Let me explain the problem.

First off I am not a dealer so do not ask me to be your source.

A friend of a friend needed steroids and since I get, I didn't mind to help him out. So okay I got him it. Now he's pissed off thinking it's fake. Now me knowing that this stuff is legit since the person I get it off blew the f*ck up from it, plus other guys who I know who did it RIGHT got big, it gets me mad to hear people say my source is fake. I have not yet tried the shit myself but already bought a cycle. The person I get it off is one of my closest friends and a money hungry business man as well so I know he's not trying to f*ck people in his business. He's trying to make money so he's not gonna sell people fake shit anyway. But yea...

Some idiot tells me he wants to kill me and shit for hooking him up with fake gear...and that it didn't do anything for him. When I asked what he was doing he told me deca ... just deca...

Now I know that all the educated steroid users just laughed when I said that. Can we please tell him why he didn't gain much??

Also, I know my source is legit because even though I trust my friend I still thought I'd research the Lab to make sure it has a good reputation.

The shit is *** UG LABS products...

Can some of you guys explain to this kid the good reputation this company has? And can you also explain to him how god damn dumb a deca only cycle is...

Thanks a lot fellas, this thread is gonna save me a lot of headaches and frustrations.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    You shoud ask him how his diet and training were ect. Most uneducated people think they can juice and eat like 1500 cals and still gain size.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    i hope he sees this....this is directed toward the guy who got the stuff....

Hey man, you are a f*cking moron for doing a deca only cycle! you know how many people we flame a week who come up with these "awesome" deca only cycles...what the hell were you thinking? by the way hows that flacid penis of yours doin? leave jerzeyboy the hell alone...he took a risk hookin u up so be thankful and next time do a lil research before you do a cycle. you will not gain shit from a deca only cycle...PEACE!

Big Vick is offline Associate Member
    Next time dont do your "friend" the favour, let him find his own source and get scammed for real.

Also, you shoulda told him to do research before you hooked him up with gear if you actually givvafuk about the dude, but if not then its all good. Sucks man, you try to do someone a favour and end up getting shit on in the end. Live and learn...

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    He prolly couldn't get it up with some hot bitch he ran into and let his self-esteem take a big blow. Misery likes company.

Well the reason why i didn't tell him to research first is because I thought he knew what he was doing. It's crazy how everyone does deca only cycles these days. Or winny only cycles or shit like that.

It makes me laugh he would question xxx labs quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Vick
    Next time dont do your "friend" the favour, let him find his own source and get scammed for real.

Also, you shoulda told him to do research before you hooked him up with gear if you actually givvafuk about the dude, but if not then its all good. Sucks man, you try to do someone a favour and end up getting shit on in the end. Live and learn...
    Last edited by JerzeyBoy; 12-19-2005 at 10:30 PM.

Anybody else have any feedback they can share?

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    Anybody else have any feedback they can share?
    Yes, the fact that your UGL has a good reputation, in my mind, means it is even more likely real than not, compared to Vet or Human grade gear. The reason being, UGLs are rarely if ever faked. Also, they rely on their reputation and effectiveness of their gear for repeat customers. Vet and Human Grade gear is often faked, and if quality control takes a dive, it doesn't matter because people will still buy from them because everyone wants Human Grade, and some people like Vet. So in closing, your friend, is a ****in tool...

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    i had the same problem w/ a guy thats boys w/ one of my good friends...he wanted a dbol and did just dbol..20mg a day and only ate like 80 grams of protein a day and bithced cuz he said the shit was fake...the same shit me and my workout partner use and a lot of my other friends and we all gain size and strenth....that shit just pisses me off. try to help someone out and they say ure shit is fake. bull shit.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    the moral of the story is....DON'T DO ANYONE FAVORS WHEN IT COMES TO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES CAUSE NOT ONLY COULD UR ASS BE ON THE LINE, BUT ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE TOO.

BruceLee25 is offline New Member
    oh man..... what a bull to say such thing as using DECA only for a cycle.... i laughed my ass off when i read about it ~
    pretty sure that guy is not even eating well nor train hard enough... usually
    the uneducated ppl think u can get huge with juices even without eating well and training properly...

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    Your friend is completely f***ed up in the head. Do a proper cycle, train hard, eat good food - A LOT of good food - and you'll get what you want. Why do so many people want something for free? You gotta put the work in, and apparently your "friend" isnt willing to do it.

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    Tell him to come on this board and research and learn....Its FREE adn full of info!
    I was thinking of starting a thread about many of the guys who THINK they can get juice off the net. I had a guy who did something similar to me...I tried to help and all he was doing was EQ and he said it was fake and that I over charged cause he seen it a www. phar.something ____and it was cheaper and in a different bottle. Tell him to do it his self

Thread Information