Dubsta is offline Junior Member

So today is 5 weeks....of my first cycle.

I'm taking 500mgs of Test Cyp, and about 300mgs of Deca a week. Like I said, today is exactly 5 weeks in. So far, Im at about 9lbs up, and a little bit stronger, I notice a change in my shoulders and traps..but nothing serious. Not really what I expected....should I really be kicking in with this stuff in the next week or so?

My diet is awesome, I eat like every 3 hours, good quality foods...nice and clean...I know my diet is fine, my training is fine, and my rest...well I go to bed at like 9-10 every night...so Im good there.

I have not noticed any sides yet, expect for maybe getting more angry than normal, but I can totally control that....but wow...sometimes its like....is this really me getting this mad! lol

Anyway, I'm just not really impressed yet, I thought this would be better, unless this good part is still yet to come...which I hope. Anyone have any experiences like mine? Anyone take the exact same or very similar cycle? When did you REALLY notice?

Also, I'm never hungry, and I'm always tired! I have to force myself to eat...

Any thoughts?

maximustoday is offline Junior Member
    Cyp usually kicks in in about 7 weeks...just wait

santacruz05 is offline Associate Member
    Tomorrow is week 5 of my first cycle.

PROP + DECA

And Im not impressed at all. 9lbs, and very small strength increase. I'm not hungry at all either, i also force myself to eat all day. And I dont feel any different, im gonna up the dosage to 75mg/day next week.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    How much protein are you taking in?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Agreed, diet is key. You may think you're eating enough but obviously not if your only up 9lbs. Guess it depends on how much of that is muscle, water, or fat. Post up the diet and training routine, may help clear things up.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Make sure your diet is in check and up your deca to 400mgs

Today for me was this.

9 Egg Whites
    Multivitamin, Glusomine, B6, Tetracycline, Nolvadex 10mg

3x Can of Tuna

Protein Shake

Workout

1.5 Servings Salmon

2 Servings CHicken Fajita's

Protein Shake

... Followed by 2 hours lying in bed thinking about how much I wanna puke up everything I ate today.

Rinse ... Repeat!

I think I'm up 9 lbs from this f'in diet not the juice. I have reason to believe my gear is bunk! Anyone have any testing ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by santacruz05
    Tomorrow is week 5 of my first cycle.

PROP + DECA

And Im not impressed at all. 9lbs, and very small strength increase. I'm not hungry at all either, i also force myself to eat all day. And I dont feel any different, im gonna up the dosage to 75mg/day next week.

Prop is fast acting. You are doing something wrong (besides hijacking this thread).

Today for me was this.

9 Egg Whites

3x Can of Tuna

Protein Shake

Workout

1.5 Servings Salmon

Protein Shake

... Followed by 2 hours lying in bed thinking about how much I wanna puke up everything I ate today.

Rinse ... Repeat!
    Bro you need some more carbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Bro you need some more carbs.

And his own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    And his own thread.

true that

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    I couldnt see you trying to gain weight on 75mg of prop and a diet that only has 2000cals in it. Looks more like a cutter. whoknows

Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    I couldnt see you trying to gain weight on 75mg of prop and a diet that only has 2000cals in it. Looks more like a cutter. whoknows

I find myself asking myself this more and more these days.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    the tetracycline is an anti-biotic and will decrease your protein synthesis..i assume its a prescription you have to counter act your acne but it's best to stay off of that while on gear because you are just counter acting what you are trying to do...i bet if you get off that and up your protein intake your weight will shoot up like crazy

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    i just realized that i replied to a different person than the one who started this thread...but its all good i hope you can use the advice bro

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    the tetracycline is an anti-biotic and will decrease your protein synthesis..i assume its a prescription you have to counter act your acne but it's best to stay off of that while on gear because you are just counter acting what you are trying to do...i bet if you get off that and up your protein intake your weight will shoot up like crazy

Nice info i didn't know that..

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Cyp 'kicks in' a few hours post injection. However the build-up effect can take 4-5 weeks. I remember my cycle on day i went to the gym and blam stronger than ever. BTW 9lbs in 5 weeks are good gains for your cycle. Rapid weight gains usually indicate to much fat and water.

Increase your cals gradually over the cycle. Good luck.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Today for me was this.

9 Egg Whites

3x Can of Tuna

Protein Shake

Workout

1.5 Servings Salmon

Protein Shake

Rinse ... Repeat!

I think I'm up 9 lbs from this f'in diet not the juice. I have reason to believe my gear is bunk! Anyone have any testing ideas?
    Most of your diet is protien. You have to add some fat and carbs.

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    I find myself asking myself this more and more these days.
    ya i think 9lbs on that diet and dose is pretty good.

Ironmanjay is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubsta
    I'm taking 500mgs of Test Cyp, and about 300mgs of Deca a week. Like I said, today is exactly 5 weeks in. So far, Im at about 9lbs up, and a little bit stronger, I notice a change in my shoulders and traps..but nothing serious. Not really what I expected....should I really be kicking in with this stuff in the next week or so?

My diet is awesome, I eat like every 3 hours, good quality foods...nice and clean...I know my diet is fine, my training is fine, and my rest...well I go to bed at like 9-10 every night...so Im good there.

I have not noticed any sides yet, expect for maybe getting more angry than normal, but I can totally control that....but wow...sometimes its like....is this really me getting this mad! lol

Anyway, I'm just not really impressed yet, I thought this would be better, unless this good part is still yet to come...which I hope. Anyone have any experiences like mine? Anyone take the exact same or very similar cycle? When did you REALLY notice?

Also, I'm never hungry, and I'm always tired! I have to force myself to eat...

Any thoughts?
    I was in your position my first cycle, being not so impressed with it, so at about wk 5 or 6 I upped my dosages from 500mg test to 750mgtest and from 300mg deca to 600mg of deca. It made a difference but I'm not saying this is what you should do because now looking back I should of just kept it simple. I had a hard recovery from it and my sides were high getting some annoying gyno and loss of sex drive for a while. I'm on my 2nd cycle right now and I'm running less gear. So in my opinion stay at your doses and by like wk 6-7 it should really kick in. Oh and one more thing steroids alone aren't going to make you big you still have to work your ass off to get big.

Today for me was this.

9 Egg Whites

3x Can of Tuna

Protein Shake

Workout

1.5 Servings Salmon

Protein Shake

Rinse ... Repeat!

Really man, you've been around since June and your straight up hijacking a thread, post this up on it's own and I'd/we'd be more than happy to help you out.

I Agree with BigK Dubsta, 9lbs if LBM isn't too shabby for a little over a month. U expect to look like incredible hulk after a few shots or what?
    Most importantly it's what you keep not what you gain.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Really man, you've been around since June and your straight up hijacking a thread, post this up on it's own and I'd/we'd be more than happy to help you out.

I Agree with BigK Dubsta, 9lbs if LBM isn't too shabby for a little over a month. U expect to look like incredible hulk after a few shots or what?

Ay fawk u haha

Fuk you frankie!

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Fuk you frankie!

loll

ROFL! This thread is from yesterday, and DUBSTA isnt online or active right now. Some of guys needs some estrogen blockers or something... stop being girls.

But you guys have foiled my secret plan... to overthrow random forum threads.

Argggg................

Never get it past us! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dubsta is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the replies guys...I will try to get my diet up today when I get to work, I'm sure it is fine...

Also, I don't expect to blow up totally on gear, but I thought I would be more impressed with this stuff than I am right now, I really hope I eat my words in a few weeks.

Oh, and I train really really hard...I have been training for close to 10 years, coming from a 135lbs pencil neck, to right now being like 210 or so...I just thought it was time to try a cycle, I have enough experience under my belt to give it a shot...not like I just started training.

Oh, and I have very little water weight gain, maybe I should be thankful for that.

Thanks for all the help bros, I will update again today, and also keep updating on my progress in the weeks to come...

Thanks again!

Thread Information