chrisa is offline Junior Member

Question 4week d-bol cycle

would you get much gains from a 4 week cycle @ 30mg p/d of d-bol

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    probably nothing at all except a bit of water weight. Why would you want to do this anyway. Have you done any research on Anabolics ?

no, its not for me ,,, a friend didnt want to do test,,, but wanted a little extra push,,,,

any ideas

MiZongMaster is offline Associate Member
    Well if it is a first cycle, I am sure you would in fact gain muscle, but you would lose it all when you come off. Although I have heard success(?) stories about people doing dbol only cycles. I wouldnt advise it though.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisa
    no, its not for me ,,, a friend didnt want to do test,,, but wanted a little extra push,,,,

any ideas
    What are his stats and workout experience ?

small build,, with a 4 day workout,,,,, thats all i no

goose is offline Banned
    If you want an oral 4 week cycle go for superdrol,less water than Dbol ,with no sides.

goose4........

Im C murda is offline Junior Member
    d bol only cycle?? im not really a big fan cause ur just gonna lose all ur gains after wards. tell him to do what i did and start off with m1 or something of that sort. I made some great gains of m1, and i hate all the bad press it gets.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    D-bol only cycles are a waste. Sure it will make you feel much better but when that month is over you'll lose everything.............

skycowboy is offline Junior Member
    I did a 4 week cycle of dball 6 weeks ago. I had great gains and lost some water weight at the end, but I didn’t loose any of the muscle I gained. I have kept all my strength. I did a short cycle of D because I’ll be going to the Bahamas for the holidays and didn’t have time to do a normal 12 week cycle of my test e but wanted to put on a little muscle for the beach.

I know most people around here don’t like the dball only cycle, but I guess to each his own. It worked great for me. I will be starting a normal cycle of test e with EQ in mid January.

msu16366 is offline Member
    Just type d bol only in the search and your see alot of useful information

How come everytime someone asks about a dbol only cycle everyone says it doesn't work? How many of the same guys that said it doesn't work have actually tried it. I'm not a big advocate on oral only cycles, but it's complete bullshit to say they'll gain waterweight only. Conceivably one could gain 25 pounds and keep 15 easy. If you know a few tricks you can gain 30 and keep 25.

Vice is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    How come everytime someone asks about a dbol only cycle everyone says it doesn't work? How many of the same guys that said it doesn't work have actually tried it. I'm not a big advocate on oral only cycles, but it's complete bullshit to say they'll gain waterweight only. Conceivably one could gain 25 pounds and keep 15 easy. If you know a few tricks you can gain 30 and keep 25.
    What kinda tricks are you're referring to?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i gained 20 pounds on d-bol in 5 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vice
    What kinda tricks are you're referring to?

Dbol synthesizes protein. Eat every 2 hours. Protein drink with every meal. Nolva and proviron throughout to keep bloat at bay. You'll grow like a weed. There are more but I'd have to kill ya if I told ya.

Edit: the less you bloat the less you lose. In other words, more keepable gains.

Milky87 is offline Member
    Care to share how that would be done?

Quote Originally Posted by Milky87
    Care to share how that would be done?

If you're speaking to me, elaborate. I can't read your mind as we are covering many sub-topics here.

Blog Entries
    If you're speaking to me, elaborate. I can't read your mind as we are covering many sub-topics here.

goose is offline Banned
    Mike is right Dbol can work.I mean hooker`s first cycle was Dbol and he kept half his gains.If you are not a high level with a budget and want to have fun,why not run it??

goose4......

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Clin Sci (Lond). 1981 Apr;60(4):457-61. Related Articles, Links

Effects of methandienone on the performance and body composition of men undergoing athletic training.

Hervey GR, Knibbs AV, Burkinshaw L, Morgan DB, Jones PR, Chettle DR, Vartsky D.

1. In a previous study of the effects of methandienone (Dianabol ) on men undergoing athletic training, strength and performance increased, but not significantly more when the subjects were taking the drug than when they were taking placebo. The subjects did, however, gain more weight on the drug, with increases in total body potassium and muscle dimensions. It remained an open question whether the muscles had gained normal tissue or intracellular fluid. 2. In an attempt to distinguish between these possibilities the trial has been repeated, using as subjects seven male weight-lifters in regular training, and including measurements of total body nitrogen. As before, a dose of 100 mg of methandienone/day was given alternately with the placebo in a double-blind crossover experiment. The treatment periods lasted 6 weeks and were separated by an interval of 6 weeks. Body weight, potassium and nitrogen, muscle size, and leg performance and strength increased significantly during training on the drug, but not during the placebo period. 3. The finding of increased body nitrogen suggested that the weight gain was not only intracellular fluid. The increases in body potassium (436 +/- SEM 41 mmol) and nitrogen (255 +/- 69 g) were too large in proportion to the weight gain (2.3 +/- 0.4 kg) for this to be attributed to gain of normal muscle or other lean tissue, and imply gain of nitrogen-rich, phosphate-poor substance. Although this action of methandienone might be described as anabolic, the weight gain produced is not normal muscle.Publication Types:
    Clinical Trial
    Randomized Controlled Trial

PMID: 7018798 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    That's 6 weeks of D-bol @ 100mg ED.
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 12-20-2005 at 09:37 PM.

Interesting find!

Dbol synthesizes protein. Eat every 2 hours. Protein drink with every meal. Nolva and proviron throughout to keep bloat at bay. You'll grow like a weed. There are more but I'd have to kill ya if I told ya.

Edit: the less you bloat the less you lose. In other words, more keepable gains.

I'm drug free.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    I'm drug free.
    You're point?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    I'm drug free.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I'll say though that i disagree with the "D-bol only= all gains lost". It's just not an ideal cycle.

Why is nobody suggesting T-bol anymore or var for oral cycles?
    Oral cycles are good for some weight/strength gain for athletes.
    For bodybuilders or people who want some serious size , then no.

goose is offline Banned
    What do people think of Arnold`s old school stack of Dbol and Primo? They say he built his body on this combo.How do you think he ran it? (mike?)

goose4......

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    What do people think of Arnold`s old school stack of Dbol and Primo? They say he built his body on this combo.How do you think he ran it? (mike?)

goose4......

NO TEST? OMG!!! IT'S A WASTE. HE'LL NEVER GROW..

Goose,
    In my book primo depot is no different that deca (anabolic ,weaker only), so I'd say he probably had some 1000mgs weekly/100mgs daily dbol cycles. And before any clowns chime in about "deca dick" , Arnold got more pussy in a day than most people do in a week.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    chime in about "deca dick" , Arnold got more pussy in a day than most people do in a week.
    hahhhhhahahhahahahahahahahaha

man-g is offline Associate Member
    gained 5 kilo on 4 weeks(40 mg ed).....kept all. No bloat and no noticable sides ;-)

Thread Information