Thread: 1st Cycle

flyguy78 is offline New Member

1st Cycle

I posted a thread before asking about a first cycle and have decided to scratch the idea. I'm looking to buy a couple cycles worth at one time and it was looking too pricey. Once again Im 6'2", 205lbs, 22 yrs old, around 13%bf. I did one cycle of test in past but didn't know what I was doing so it was a waste of gear. I was thinking about doing a couple cycles of Deca , D-bol, and Proviron . If the first one goes good I won't change much up except maybe doses. If not Ill try something new. I was thinking of doing the following
    wk 1-2 Deca 600mg
    wk 3-10 Deca 400 mg
    wk 1-6 D-bol at 30mg/day
    wk 1-10 Proviron at 25? or 50? mg/day

Nolva on hand, Clomid therapy wk 12-14?

I have heard that Nolva doesn't help with Deca gyno. Will I be OK if I use the proviron or do I need some arimidex ? The ony problem with arimidex is that the only place I have found it has a substantial min. order amount and that's all I need from them. Does this look like a decent mass building cycle? I want a good mass builder that will allow me to retain my gains. Thanks in advance for any input offered.
    Flyguy78

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    deca and dbol is an excellent cycle--no need to front load deca pick a mg and go with it whole way--400 or 600 is good
    dbol plan is good
    proviron is a good drug but dont need it the whole way
    also some are affected by deca some arent--- an example :deca runs off a progestrone pathway while eq runs off a estrogen pathway i am not affected by progestrone meaning i get no deca gyno or deca dick but i will get gyno from eq,dbol,test,ect if no nolvs on hand.-nolvs dont help with deca though
    so do cycle and if deca bothers you either stop ar try winny or arimidex (i'm not sure if it helps with deca either)

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    arimidex is for the estrogen

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    The only thing for progestrone gyno (from deca ) is winny or that birth control pill can't remember the name of it (someone help me out here)for some reason right now but its imposible to find anyway. So your stuck with winny.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Ron, I think your talking about RU486. That shit is REALLY expensive! Not to mention something about taking the morning after pill to prevent bitch tits seems wierd to me.

Ok, so I don't have a problem taking a breast cancer med, what are you trying to say .

DMX

RU-486

Ya beat me to it DMX, you bastard you!

DiMensionX is offline Member

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for the help guys I keep wanting to say morning after pill but I knew the tec name was RU-486(just couldn't think of it)

DMX is right it cost's a lot if you can find it anyway.

Thread Information