Im C murda is offline Junior Member

Help Me Save My Cousin

I never thought my anabolic use would end up getting any one else in trouble but my cousin who is just 17 years old had been talking to me about it all the time. I always gave him the same response " Wait till ur at least 21, have trained hard, and done everything you could naturally." He choose to blowoff my advice (without me knowing it) and claims he is in his 8th week of a cycle. God knows where he got the gear from, but he he claims to have done 4 weeks of dbol at 20 mg, and is on his 7th week of test c at 400 mg a week. I havnt seen him yet, but i will this weekend. I know hes made a grave grave mistake, but now being the one who inadvertently brought him into this, i need to help him the best i can. Like all 17 year olds he showed his true ignorance and assured me he was doing everything right concerning anti e's and his pct is all planned out.
    Im asking you guys to help me out and tell me if theres anything i can do to help this poor bastard or what u would reccomend since i basically a newbie myself. any help is appreciated

msu16366 is offline Member
    Well he is too young for steroids , but thats after the fact. Looks like someone at least told him a good first cycle. He my as well keep taking it for 10 weeks, do his pct, and try to keep most of it and wait until he older to do it again.
    how tall is he now. What are his stats.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    I don't mean to change the subject, but are you out on parole this weekend or something. I mean, your location DOES say Alabama State Prison??? Or is that just a joke?

just a joke, about that, the kid was like 5 11 170 pounds last time i saw him a few months ago. Not very high body fat at all

PowerHouse555 is offline Associate Member
    The truth is YOU!!!! should have never talked to him about untill he was at the age to acually listen to you.

chest6 is offline Banned
    yup.shoulda been like steroids ? Those are very bad. Saying wait til ur 21 will just make him want to do them now.

tru, but i figured the kid was smart enough to listen to someone whos been there done that. shows the ignorance of teens these days.
    Damn chest almost the big 10000

What's done is done. If he made good gains and keeps them, their ain't much you can do now to stop him from doing it again. Make sure he is well versed on time off etc. Good luck.

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    atleast its a decent cycle...coach him on diet and training....whats done is done.

Thread Information