Buffman is offline Associate Member

Injection spots..

I've been on the page www.**************.com and looked at the pictures there, but i think it is something that is pretty ****ed up with my mind, i don't have the guts to inject my gear into something else than my quads.. i mean, if i inject into my glute, i can't see what's going on, so that is not an option, and my biceps,triceps,traps,calves, or any other small muscle groups is neither an option, because there it's not so much fat so it is probably much more painful.. but what about the shoulder you think? well, it is so many veins around there and i will not take that chance.. but it doesn't matter what i've written here, i must start to inject into other spots, it's not good for the muscle to inject only in the quads..

I am a newbie to steroids , have only used it for about 4-5 weeks now, and it has given me good results so far, but it will not pay off if i continue to only do the legs....

so what do you think i should do?

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    look in a mirror to inject in the glutes. makes it damn easy for me

dan8 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffman
    I've been on the page www.**************.com and looked at the pictures there, but i think it is something that is pretty ****ed up with my mind, i don't have the guts to inject my gear into something else than my quads.. i mean, if i inject into my glute, i can't see what's going on, so that is not an option, and my biceps,triceps,traps,calves, or any other small muscle groups is neither an option, because there it's not so much fat so it is probably much more painful.. but what about the shoulder you think? well, it is so many veins around there and i will not take that chance.. but it doesn't matter what i've written here, i must start to inject into other spots, it's not good for the muscle to inject only in the quads..

I am a newbie to steroids , have only used it for about 4-5 weeks now, and it has given me good results so far, but it will not pay off if i continue to only do the legs....

so what do you think i should do?

hey bro tell you the truth i hate the quads the most i like my shoulder the best i havent hit a vein yetin my shoulder i hit alot of nevers in my quads and in your ass youll be fine dont even worry bout it it hurts the least good luck

timvds is offline Member
    Delts will work bruddah

Thread Information