ThomKruse is offline New Member

Unhappy Gyno since puberty...OPTIONS???

Here's my deal...

I am a 28 year-old male who has suffered the embarrasing effects of gyno since at least puberty. I have never touched steroids .

I am at the point where I definitely want to take action to get rid of it, as it has effected me as a human being, is constantly in the back of my mind, and has wrecked my confidence in many social situations where the shirt would normally come off. (beach, pool, intimate situations with girls)

I have done as much research as I could on the issue. Doctors have been surprisingly clueless, demonstrating no knowleledge of the drugs which might be able to help me, such as Novadex. There seems to be plenty of information out there, for those who have gyno as a result of taking roids, but little to no information for those of us who have had gyno since childhood.

I want answers. What can I do, besides surgery? If Novadex is the answer (as one guy at a nutrition store swore to be true) where specifically can I get some, (website) and much should I take?

Any helpful information would be desperately appreciated.

Thanks a million,
    TK

Natural1 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, this topic has been touched about a billion times on this board, do yourself and everyone else a favor and become familiar with the search button on the top of your screen, this will be your answer to just about every question you have.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomKruse
    Here's my deal...

I am a 28 year-old male who has suffered the embarrasing effects of gyno since at least puberty. I have never touched steroids .

I am at the point where I definitely want to take action to get rid of it, as it has effected me as a human being, is constantly in the back of my mind, and has wrecked my confidence in many social situations where the shirt would normally come off. (beach, pool, intimate situations with girls)

I have done as much research as I could on the issue. Doctors have been surprisingly clueless, demonstrating no knowleledge of the drugs which might be able to help me, such as Novadex. There seems to be plenty of information out there, for those who have gyno as a result of taking roids, but little to no information for those of us who have had gyno since childhood.

I want answers. What can I do, besides surgery? If Novadex is the answer (as one guy at a nutrition store swore to be true) where specifically can I get some, (website) and much should I take?

Any helpful information would be desperately appreciated.

Thanks a million,
    TK

cmax is offline Associate Member
    Take a look at the following site: www.gynecomastia.org

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    order letro from AR store and try it for 2 months if it doesnt work then surgery is the ONLY option

Save some $ because surgery is expensive.

Look for a good surgeon in your area.
    See what he's done, if he's any good, you don't want a butcher.
    Surgery is the only thing that can get rid of gyno from puberty.
    See if you can get insurence to cover it, I don't think they will but it's worth a try.
    Goodluck.

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Look for a good surgeon in your area.
    See what he's done, if he's any good, you don't want a butcher.
    Surgery is the only thing that can get rid of gyno from puberty.
    See if you can get insurence to cover it, I don't think they will but it's worth a try.
    Goodluck.
    agreed with you on this, letro will not help this situation. You do have a chance to get it covered however, just use the fact that the tissue could end up cancerous in the long run, ie breast cancer. It is a very true concern at that.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Your condition sounds far more advanced than clomid or nolvadex will help with. You should be using ldex or letro. Letro is the more powerful option here, and is medically perscribed to stop estrogen dependent breast cancer after the patients fails to see results with tamoxifen (nolvadex).

If letro fails, surgery is only option.

WhiteyeBrowe* is offline New Member
    i would search for surgeons that r cheaper in different states as well.. im sure floida and cali.. would b the cheapest

Thread Information