Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paid my dues??

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

Paid my dues??

Ive been on this website for about a year, and have conciderd steroids for atleast 3 years now. Ive gone on all the bulking diets , worked my ass off in the gym, and took the natty route untill now, But.....
    Whenever im bulking i have that extra unwanted fat on me, when ever im cutting i feel like to get shredded i have to lose alot of my size, and i feel really small, this is bullshit i train my ass off and never have the look iwant becuae im constantly bulking or cutting. HAve i gained size over the years, of course about 15 pounds, and i look much thicker then i did when i started, Im only 21, but feel that im ready to take that final leap into looking how i want, many say 21 is to young, but WTF man am i gonna wait till im 30, and be out of my "youth", im just fed up when i know in 3 months i can look amazing, and be where i wanna be, ive done my research, n took all th eproper steps, also im 6'1 1/2 i mean im not growing nemore, im kinda just ranting here, but wondering on what people opinions r on my age, cause my training experince and motivation to keep on the weight is there

2 weeks prior .25mg liquidex ED
    Weeks 1–12 - Test E 500mg/wk
    Weeks 1–12 - Nolva 10mg ED
    Weeks 1–12 - Liquidex .25mg ED
    PCT- Weeks 1-4 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg Liquidex

What you guys think?

timvds is offline Member
    Bruthah, Im not going to tell you if you should or not. The cycle looks good of course. Good luck to you! If you decide to do it post up your results.

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    the cycle is weak IMO, i'd say extend it or up to 600 mg/week

Ive pretty much made up my mind, but its a decision i dont take very lightly. Its def something i need to think about with a clear head, n not when im in the mirror with ym shirt off thinking of the possabilities. I know im the only one who can answer this ?, but i know there r some very knowledgble people out there,so id like the hear their honest opinion and if they think its alirght to go ahead with it. im getting bloodwork done after the holidays, so il post them up n see what people think, but its so dam tempting

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I waited until I was in my 30's to run my first cycle but if you feel you're ready then there is probably no way to stop you.

The cycle looks great and as long as you have diet, training in check you should have a great cycle.

Blog Entries
    i'm a fan of long and/or heavy cycles, so whatever i said is my own opinion.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    ur starting ur pct at week 15 i hope .. other than that it looks like a good first cycle

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    How is it weak? 500mg is fine to start with and he wouldn't see too much more at 600mg /wk except in his pockets and side effects.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I waited until I was in my 30's to run my first cycle but if you feel you're ready then there is probably no way to stop you.

The cycle looks great and as long as you have diet, training in check you should have a great cycle.
    I did too, very happy with my decision, but good luck if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    ur starting ur pct at week 15 i hope .. other than that it looks like a good first cycle
    PCT would start week 14

Blog Entries
    bro, as i said IMO everyone got thier own opinion and therefore their bodies looks/shape differes.

How is it weak? 500mg is fine to start with and he wouldn't see too much more at 600mg /wk except in his pockets and side effects.

bro, as i said IMO everyone got thier own opinion and therefore their bodies looks/shape differes.
    Well IMO you need to keep these types of opions to yourself...... this is his first cycle and he needs to see what will happen to his body in terms of sides. I could see if he ran a few cycles then yes I would agree with you.

Blog Entries
    Well IMO you need to keep these types of opions to yourself...... this is his first cycle and he needs to see what will happen to his body in terms of sides. I could see if he ran a few cycles then yes I would agree with you.
    sorry bro, but there are no rules about me "keeping my opinions to myself", if u don't like my opinion u can PM and exp**** to me that my opinion is wrong and prove it, otherwise u need to keep ur mean words to ur self.

didnt wanna start nething here, Like i said i was concidering D-Bol because(EVERYONE GET READY TO LAUGH) i dont really plan on doing many cycles, as my goal isnt to be a monster, just wanna be like 210 n solid(i weigh like 193 right now) so i figured dbol would help put the size on, and i wouldnt have to do numerous cycles to put on the weight i want. But from reading peoples responces n how their first TEST E cycle went, i think the 12 weeks 500 each week(inject mon0thurs) would be a perfect cycle for me, PCT starting 14 days after last injection

sorry bro, but there are no rules about me "keeping my opinions to myself", if u don't like my opinion u can PM and exp**** to me that my opinion is wrong and prove it, otherwise u need to keep ur mean words to ur self.
    You have a PM and you most likely will get the boot for a few weeks. How's that for being mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    didnt wanna start nething here, Like i said i was concidering D-Bol because(EVERYONE GET READY TO LAUGH) i dont really plan on doing many cycles, as my goal isnt to be a monster, just wanna be like 210 n solid(i weigh like 193 right now) so i figured dbol would help put the size on, and i wouldnt have to do numerous cycles to put on the weight i want. But from reading peoples responces n how their first TEST E cycle went, i think the 12 weeks 500 each week(inject mon0thurs) would be a perfect cycle for me, PCT starting 14 days after last injection
    You didn't start anything.......... Your cycle looks great and as I stated before you should do fine as long as everything is in check.

During the cycle i will be using Niacin, EFA's, sesathin because i already have some, and milk thistle, am i leaving nething out?

During the cycle i will be using Niacin, EFA's, sesathin because i already have some, and milk thistle, am i leaving nething out?
    EFA's and Milk thistle are very good to use. I would also add saw palmeto for the prostate.

Niacin will help give you a little better pump, now I'm not sure on the sesathin isn't this a weight loss product? If so and your looking to grow I would hole off until the cycle and PCT is completed to use that.

its an anti oxidant, helps with cholesterol and such, i mean i have it so i gifure it cant hurt, i think many people use it WHILE ON weight loss products, but its not its main purpose

here you go
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/al/sesa.html

its an anti oxidant, helps with cholesterol and such, i mean i have it so i gifure it cant hurt, i think many people use it WHILE ON weight loss products, but its not its main purpose

here you go
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/al/sesa.html
    Looks like it can't hurt if anything it could help.........

Now all i gotta do is save up some cash, Find a source, AND GET THE BALLS TO INJECT!!!!!!!

i'm a fan of long and/or heavy cycles, so whatever i said is my own opinion.

Good for you. This is his "first" cycle.

NE one know how i can get my gear tested befor ei inject?? im not sure what my source is gonna be, but wanna make sure i got the real deal, and real dosage?? i see people posting how they got theirs tested n results, but never say how or where

There are places where you can send a sample of your gear and they will test it for you. If memory serves me right you have to send them like 3 cc's worth. I'd take a batch and give it to your cat daily. If it grows like mad, then you got yourself one big pussy.

Ill just test it on the rat i used to test my clen , hes shredded right now, so hell enjoy the bulking...
    One last question n ill give it a rest for tonight, is HCG needed for this cycle, ive read anything over 10 weeks should incorporate this about every 3-5 days , stopiing 1 week prior to PCT?? but many people ahve said for this cycle it is not needed, ne opinions?
    I lied 2 more ?'s. Since i am going to due this cycle, and its garunteed to put the size i want on, should i put my bulking diet aside right now, n jsut workon getting my BF down, so i when is start my cycle ill have a good base, or dont worry about the bf, and keep on bulking(im gonna start this cycle in about 2 months
    Last edited by Machdiesel; 12-20-2005 at 10:28 PM.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Good luck with it bro.. looks good, like mudman said i'd pick up some saw palmetto for the prostate and you're good to go!

HCG would be "optimal" but not necessary in my opinion. 4 weeks of proper pct w/nolva and clomid will do the trick.

Thanx for all the info, im sure ill be back with some more ?'s

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, at 21 he still has a nice amount of natty GH so 500mgs each week might be fine. I know I only did about 500mgs each week at 22 years old and I gained 20lbs in 3 months. My first cycle of course.

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    You have a PM and you most likely will get the boot for a few weeks. How's that for being mean?

OHHH SNAP!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	owned3.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	60101

Mud and the rest of the guys telling your 500mg are correct bro. Anymore then that is a waste of test for a first cycle. Also, if you take multiple compounds on a first cycle and have a bad reaction to somthing you will not know what it is you are having sides from.

Blog Entries
    still believe wt i said

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    OHHH SNAP!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	owned3.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	60101

aren't u such a ?

aren't u such a ?

Why becouse i agree not to over load a newbie with test? Thats common sense man. There is no point to it. On a first cycle 500mg Test a week is perfect.

Blog Entries
    Why becouse i agree not to over load a newbie with test? Thats common sense man. There is no point to it. On a first cycle 500mg Test a week is perfect.
    whether u agree or disagree isn't the issue bro, the problem here that there is alot of ppl who loves to kiss ass to mods and vets. and that's wt u did with ur post. it dosn't concern me wt u say to the person asking advice, i did gave an advice and he is free to accept it or leave it, that's why it's called "a discussion board", but some ppl don't understand that.

How about this, how about you post why you think 600mg would be better then 500mg, and what products you would use? I dont know many legit real pharm tests that are worth a shit that come in anything but 250 per.
    Im not kissing anyones ass man nor am i trying to flame you. I just want you to explain why you belive 600 of better then 500 for a newbie.

Blog Entries
    How about this, how about you post why you think 600mg would be better then 500mg, and what products you would use? I dont know many legit real pharm tests that are worth a shit that come in anything but 250 per.
    Im not kissing anyones ass man nor am i trying to flame you. I just want you to explain why you belive 600 of better then 500 for a newbie.
    well, that's wt i asked the MOD to do, to tell me wt i said wasn't a correct advice and PROVE me wrong, but he thougfht it's better to say wt he said on the thread and in the PM he sent me as it's something scary.
    but let's say it's based on personal experience, as all of the advices are given here (99% is based on persoanl advices) cause until now the REAL side effects of steroid usage are UNKNOWN to scientests yet.
    my reason to say that is the guy's size, he is almost 6' 2". so 500 mg of Test is good for at least 16 weeks or i'd raise it to 600 for 12-14 weeks.
    and thx for being nice bro. sorry if i was mean.

Mods just get in the way if you ask me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Mods just get in the way if you ask me.
    thx man, finally someone got the gutts to speak up.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information