Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

Mods/Vets doing their jobs!!

Recently ive read a few posts kinda bashing Mods/vets for turning away young people to steroids . I can see where people would think theyve been d*cks to some people, but i mean u gotta look at the entire spectrum.
    1. They are 100 percent correct in turning young people away from roids, They should be rewarded for thsi, not chastized. They put out Educated, un biast FACTS, n this is what we want, bye them saying steroids r 100 percent safe for everyone, theyd be doing exactly waht we all hate, putting out a biast opinion(the same as the govt saying steroids will kill you) it goes both ways

2. I SEE THIS SO MUCH...
    * I WANT YOUR ADVICE, BUT DONT SAY IM TO YOUNG CAUSE I MADE UP MY MIND
    This is a joke, you ask for the correct, educated answer, yet you dont wanna hear it. Can the vets/mods be alittle OVER analitical of the use of steroids with young people, maybe yea but its for your benefit. They take time out to answer ur questions, not one ill word should be spoken about them, if u dont liek their opinion fine, But C'mon this is a joke.

3. I am 21 years old, n am concidering a cycle, and in my experience mods/vets are great tools in helping you out, you just have to go about it the correct way, show them respect(never start off bye saying(see *) and they will show u some abck

Just hadda get this off my chest, seen them being bashed alittle, and i cant thank them enuff, lol someones gotta stick up for'em

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks man...wish other members felt the same

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    i mean if i saw some punk say i made up my mind, give me the facts i dont wanna hear ur bullshit about im to young, id blast them also

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Thanks man...wish other members felt the same
    lots of us do feel the same. you guys do a great job and I think your #1 concern is peoples safety. it is silly to think that anyone should give advice that could hurt someone, just because they dont want to hear the truth.

Thread Information