wrestler152 is offline Associate Member

gaining weight but don't know where it is

i am on a bulking cycle. 750 mg enanthatewk eating like a gorilla. I have gained weight but don't know where it is. In past cycles i get real thick. My shoulders are the first to grow. however, i am heavier than i have been but i feel lean. I look skinny with a shirt on. Not getting that bloated feeling. i am switching to test/tren after next week. why do i not see my gains???

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    how much weight have u gained, it might just be in ur head that ur not getting bigger. u should keep measurements of urself everyweek. then u could know for sure...

8-10 pounds. started with dbol first four weeks. Maybe i am just losing that water and feeling like i am shriveling up. when i work out i get great pumps and feel huge after workouts. However the next day i look at my side profile and feel like i am goignto blow away. I am 5- 8 200 maybe 205. I have a pretty low bf %. I am prob just being a girl. Excited to start the tren . Waiting till after new years though.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you are just filling out the muscle you have. You will soon start to build new muscle mass.

thanks for the replies

i didnt think i was gaining that much even though everyone was saying how swole i looked, i think its more psychological. you see yourself everyday in the mirror. if you started a cycle and didnt look at yourself for a couple months you would about shit yourself noticing the differences....

BOBBY D is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyrotation92
    i didnt think i was gaining that much even though everyone was saying how swole i looked, i think its more psychological. you see yourself everyday in the mirror. if you started a cycle and didnt look at yourself for a couple months you would about shit yourself noticing the differences....
    very true... i have the same thing happening w/ me when im on. there is no way around it unless u stop looking in the mirror for a week, wait a week & check urself once or twice a week, u'll be more impressed..

needle is offline Senior Member
    The only way I realize that Ive grown is when friends say something otherwize I cant see it...

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe its on your back, and since that's behind you... you'll never see it.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i use a hand held mirror for that problem mate, lol, i can see my back all the time. now, if i could only see my front.....

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    AHAHA when i start my cycle im gonna cover all my mirrors for the first 4 weeks, then look at the monster ive become, only prob is i look at myself after every set in the gym, so im FAWKED either way

Thread Information