Nautica2286 is offline Banned

Prone to baldness.. now what???

I know for a fact that i am prone to baldness.. All my dads brothers lost most of the hair on his head..

Im planning on starting a Sustanon only cycle 500mg a week...... How is sustanons effects on the hair??? light? heavy???? I also have a bottle of dutasteride here.. Will that be the miracle medicine here??? It certainly wasnt for the anadrol What are your takes on this?? i value my hair greatly and thats why i stopped anadrol two weeks into the cycle..... thanks...

Be big and bald.

nah i have a funny shaped head.... i need my hair... lol

If your going to be bald , your gonna be bald. AAS will just speed up the process. Your right some steroids effect the hairline more than others, but I'm not prone to hairloss so I never really looked into which ones do and what to take to stop it.

Well who knows if im gonna be bald like them... my father has a full hair on his head sooo i cant agree saying that i WILL BE bald in years to come. Right now i have THICK hair that grows fast... all i know is that my hair thinned out a little using Anadrol , which is what caused me to stop after 2 weeks..... now i wanna switch to something that is less on my hairline..

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    a lot of people and studies suggest the MPB gene is inherited from your mothers father. My dad and his brothers all lost/losing their hair, while mine is fine. My mothers father had a pretty full head of hair until the day he died. I dont even seem to lose any hair while on test and tren too

pearljam is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    a lot of people and studies suggest the MPB gene is inherited from your mothers father. My dad and his brothers all lost/losing their hair, while mine is fine. My mothers father had a pretty full head of hair until the day he died. I dont even seem to lose any hair while on test and tren too
    thats incorrect since mpb is a dominant gene however its hit/miss your dad could be completely bald like mine and keep your hair, also many lose hair on a cycle this does not mean that u are going bald when u go off it may return...on the other hand it may not.

Quote Originally Posted by pearljam
    thats incorrect since mpb is a dominant gene however its hit/miss your dad could be completely bald like mine and keep your hair, also many lose hair on a cycle this does not mean that u are going bald when u go off it may return...on the other hand it may not.

all i was saying is there are medical studies suggesting the baldness gene is inherited from your mothers father..just search for them. Whether or not theyre valid is another issue

May 27, 2005 -- Mothers may unwittingly put their sons on the path to baldness. Chalk it up to genetics, says European researchers.

They include Markus Nöthen, a genomics professor at Germany's University of Bonn. Nöthen and colleagues say they've found a gene variation that may explain some cases of male pattern baldness (androgenetic alopecia), the most common form of hair loss, which is related to the male sex hormones.

The suspect gene variation sits on the X chromosome, which is handed down to men by their mother. So a man may get an idea of his scalp's future from men on his mother's side of the family.

While hereditary factors are an important cause of hair loss, other factors also influence hair growth and loss.

A white man's chance of male pattern baldness increases with age; in his 50s, he has a 50% chance of having at least some hair loss, the study shows.

Clues From Granddad

"The fact that family studies of [male pattern baldness] have typically stressed the resemblance of fathers and sons is understandable, given the differences in patterns of hair loss between males and females," write Nöthen and colleagues.

"Our genetic data, however, stress the relative importance of the maternal line in the inheritance of [male pattern baldness]. This suggests that … the resemblance should be greater between affected males and their maternal grandfathers than between affected males and their fathers."

About the Gene

Nöthen's team studied 95 families in which at least two brothers had premature male pattern hair loss. The group included about 200 affected men.

Genetic screening showed that the "cardinal prerequisite" for premature male pattern baldness was a variation in the androgen receptor gene. The gene variant was found "very much more often" among prematurely bald men than among men who still had a full head of hair after age 60, says Nöthen in a news release.

Androgens are male sex hormones, such as testosterone . Nöthen's colleague, Alex Hillmer, says the exact mechanisms aren't known, but the gene variation seems to boost androgens' effects, leading to hair loss.

Male hormones are responsible for excess body hair, except for on the scalp where excess male sex hormones can lead to baldness.

Not the Sole Cause of Baldness

Baldness may also be influenced by other genes, some of which could come from fathers, the study notes.

"We have indications that other genes are involved, which are independent of the parents' sex," says Nöthen. So hair loss could be a father-son inheritance, too.

those medical studies thought that thats how you inherited it however that has been proven incorrect why tell him what some studies show rather than real facts

May 27, 2005 -- Mothers may unwittingly put their sons on the path to baldness. Chalk it up to genetics, says European researchers.

They include Markus Nöthen, a genomics professor at Germany's University of Bonn. Nöthen and colleagues say they've found a gene variation that may explain some cases of male pattern baldness (androgenetic alopecia), the most common form of hair loss, which is related to the male sex hormones.

The suspect gene variation sits on the X chromosome, which is handed down to men by their mother. So a man may get an idea of his scalp's future from men on his mother's side of the family.

While hereditary factors are an important cause of hair loss, other factors also influence hair growth and loss.

A white man's chance of male pattern baldness increases with age; in his 50s, he has a 50% chance of having at least some hair loss, the study shows.

Clues From Granddad

"The fact that family studies of [male pattern baldness] have typically stressed the resemblance of fathers and sons is understandable, given the differences in patterns of hair loss between males and females," write Nöthen and colleagues.

"Our genetic data, however, stress the relative importance of the maternal line in the inheritance of [male pattern baldness]. This suggests that … the resemblance should be greater between affected males and their maternal grandfathers than between affected males and their fathers."

About the Gene

Nöthen's team studied 95 families in which at least two brothers had premature male pattern hair loss. The group included about 200 affected men.

Genetic screening showed that the "cardinal prerequisite" for premature male pattern baldness was a variation in the androgen receptor gene. The gene variant was found "very much more often" among prematurely bald men than among men who still had a full head of hair after age 60, says Nöthen in a news release.

Androgens are male sex hormones, such as testosterone . Nöthen's colleague, Alex Hillmer, says the exact mechanisms aren't known, but the gene variation seems to boost androgens' effects, leading to hair loss.

Male hormones are responsible for excess body hair, except for on the scalp where excess male sex hormones can lead to baldness.

Not the Sole Cause of Baldness

Baldness may also be influenced by other genes, some of which could come from fathers, the study notes.

"We have indications that other genes are involved, which are independent of the parents' sex," says Nöthen. So hair loss could be a father-son inheritance, too.

the last line proves it all you can get it from either parent that whole study implies that....i wouldnt trust a country who previously used meth for soldiers

i wasnt saying its a proven fact that it comes from your mothers father, but there is scientific evidence to support it and there is some against it. Obviously there isnt a clear cut answer

So even if its a possibility, how is sus on the hair itself???? and would dutasteride prevent the effects if any?

SYRIANSTALLION is offline New Member
    MINOXIDIL restored my thinning hair

use it 2xdaily + use head n shoulders shampoo

you must avoid the heavy DHT drugs

unfortunatley TEST is one of them

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nautica2286
    So even if its a possibility, how is sus on the hair itself???? and would dutasteride prevent the effects if any?
    yes, dutasteride or finasteride can help out a lot. i would advise you look at that as a long term commitment though

Quote Originally Posted by SYRIANSTALLION

is minoxidil something you can buy OTC??? and also wouldnt dutasteride block the test from converting to dht??

i wasnt saying its a proven fact that it comes from your mothers father, but there is scientific evidence to support it and there is some against it. Obviously there isnt a clear cut answer

yes the clear cut answer is that u can get it from either parent

Quote Originally Posted by SYRIANSTALLION

why would head and shoulders help nething the active ingredient is ZPT and has not been proven to stop hairloss if u were to go topical i would reccommend nizoral shampoo prescription strength 2 percent ketocanozole

i really wouldnt classify test as being a heavy dht drug more like moderate

i heard that with anadrol , you cannot block the conversion to DHT, but with test, dutasteride will block the conversion... is that true?? will it be the cure to keeping my hair???

i heard that with anadrol, you cannot block the conversion to DHT, but with test, dutasteride will block the conversion... is that true?? will it be the cure to keeping my hair???
    the former i believe to be true by science...it may help a lot but u never know until you try it one cycle is not gonna make you paul schaefer.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    BTW, sustanon was the first AAS that started my hair to recede when I was 22. One of the 1st cycles of my life and my hair was going down the drain. But sustanon is great stuff, just use finastride with it.

Finastride - 1.25mgs ed. Get on it now, especially if you're going to juice. Chicks don't like the bald guy. Ugly fact. Take it from a guy that paid 10Gs for a hair transplant. My hair is very important to me.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 12-16-2005 at 10:59 PM.

nah i have a funny shaped head.... i need my hair... lol
    Put your head in a vise and reshape it.

cmax is offline Associate Member
    For many years people have thought - quite erroneously - that hair loss is always inherited from the mother's father.

Medical science now knows that baldness genes are passed down from both sides of the family.

They also can skip generations, and are utterly random in terms of which siblings they will affect; it is quite common for a man to keep a full head of hair while his brother begins experiencing severe thinning in her twenties.

See: http://www.bosley.com/options/

If you do start going bald. You could always get a folicle hair transplant.

The best of which is the Woods Technique:

http://www.thewoodstechnique.com/

invented by Tiger Wood's aunt and uncle.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cmax
    For many years people have thought - quite erroneously - that hair loss is always inherited from the mother's father.

Medical science now knows that baldness genes are passed down from both sides of the family.

They also can skip generations, and are utterly random in terms of which siblings they will affect; it is quite common for a man to keep a full head of hair while his brother begins experiencing severe thinning in her twenties.

See: http://www.bosley.com/options/

If you do start going bald. You could always get a folicle hair transplant.

The best of which is the Woods Technique:

http://www.thewoodstechnique.com/

invented by Tiger Wood's aunt and uncle.
    Thats defently true! Almost all the men in my family on my mothers and fathers side are bald, but my brother and me are not losing any hair, and we are juicing. Thank god!

GetRichOrDyeTryin is offline Junior Member

Exclamation

I know for a fact that i am prone to baldness.. All my dads brothers lost most of the hair on his head..

Im planning on starting a Sustanon only cycle 500mg a week...... How is sustanons effects on the hair??? light? heavy???? I also have a bottle of dutasteride here.. Will that be the miracle medicine here??? It certainly wasnt for the anadrol What are your takes on this?? i value my hair greatly and thats why i stopped anadrol two weeks into the cycle..... thanks...
    I remember you .... from b4 you are a scammer he tryed 2 scam me after swaping emails he thought it was going 2 work all im saying is just watch

Rocky IV is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    Put your head in a vise and reshape it.
    hahhahahah or just shave it off

Bulkcut is offline Associate Member
    I am prone to baldness too when i suspected i started using 1mg finastride. I been using it for last 2 years and its been working good. When i am gonna get one cycle i am going to use Nizrole shampoo, Durastride (works better then finastride) and also 5% minoxidil solution.
    Nizrole shampoo washes out Scalp DHT and Durastride stops serum DHT offcourse not 100% but i am going to do much as i can to keep my hair.
    i know for a fact when you use Minoxdil solution plus 1mg finastride they work good together

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    just do like hellmask said be big and bald. if u think ur head looks funny its cause u aint used to it. people take about a week to get used to then they start saying dont u think its time to shave ur head when they see some fuzz on top.

reveremuscle is offline Associate Member
    Good cycle for the follicly challenged:

Test Cyp or Enth 500-750mg
    EQ 400-500mg
    (Optional Tbol 50mg weeks 1-4)
    Finasteride 1.25 mg ED
    Nizoral shampoo

vestax is offline Member

MPB on mother's side

Hey bro, male pattern baldeness is actually on the mothers side so your father and his brother's baldness may be a bad indicator. Does your mother have brothers and are they bald? What about her father?

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Dutasteride stops the hair loss so don't worry about taking Sus. Just make sure you start the dutasteride at least two weeks before you start your cycle.

My friend is prone to baldness and takes Duprost. It worked great for him and stopped his hair loss and by the way, he juices.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reveremuscle
    Good cycle for the follicly challenged:

Test Cyp or Enth 500-750mg
    EQ 400-500mg
    (Optional Tbol 50mg weeks 1-4)
    Finasteride 1.25 mg ED
    Nizoral shampoo

Ha, that's my next cycle with enath.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Just shave the head bro!

MJ

Quote Originally Posted by vestax
    Hey bro, male pattern baldeness is actually on the mothers side so your father and his brother's baldness may be a bad indicator. Does your mother have brothers and are they bald? What about her father?

i thought we went over this myth

Interesting thread, grossly conflicting viewpoints and no actual consensus or conclusions but...

...does anyone have a dosage and frequency for AR (liquid) Duta?

Gold

Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member
    Avodart,Nolva, and Test would be a safe cycle.

Thread Information