Thread: Parabolan

BigBri is offline Junior Member

Parabolan

Can Parabolan come in an oral form called parabol or is that just a a pro hormone?

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    stay away from the "legal" stuff thats all i have to say.

No good I assume? So you think Ill get nothing out of it what so ever becaseu it claims to have gains of 15 pounds in a month.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    never heard of it in oral form. everything with an ester attached seems to be injectable. I'm currently running parabolan and I woluld not recommend it over tren ace.

How is the tren ace working out for you?

Tren ace is fantastic but wouldn't recommend it for a first cycle. and the members of this board will not recommend pro-hormones because most of us have tried them and found that they suck. not becuase, "it claims to have gains of 15 pounds in a month." that's just the hook. pro-hormones will give you the sides of steroids w/o benifits.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBri
    How is the tren ace working out for you?

Ya I looked at your profiel and your close to my age but I ahve done all the basic stuff but am looking for something to give me some more lean mass with minimal cost but isnt injectable. I know though that a lot of the stuff mentioned is injectable so I'm looking for an alternative.

PowrdByJuice is offline Junior Member
    supposedly there is an oral tren out there called parabol. ive seen pics of it (not like the crap from the magazines) but tren cant be taken orally. only intramuscular and through the skin

If your not ready for injectables your not ready for roids. don't do oral only cycles. try to find a friend who's a nurses aid and let them inject for you. If not you need to stick to protien and creatine. imho

Quote Originally Posted by BigBri
    Ya I looked at your profiel and your close to my age but I ahve done all the basic stuff but am looking for something to give me some more lean mass with minimal cost but isnt injectable. I know though that a lot of the stuff mentioned is injectable so I'm looking for an alternative.

OK thanx a lot man

Thread Information