tha_goodz is offline New Member

my friend thinks he can do a cycle, down some anti-e pills and hell get buff?

im not a pro with roids, but he thinks he can get a cycle shoot it in the ass. take some anti estrogen and thats all hes gota do and hes gona get big. please tell me how i can prove him wrong. he either wants to do sust 250 or test-e...hes like wtf is PCT. i aint doing that and all this why is PCt necessary?

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    uh u prove him wrong after his cycle when hes not as big as he expected and he loses it all or cant bring his nat test back up from not doing pct

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    I had a friend the same way, he'll probably find out the hard way..

Quote Originally Posted by USN DV
    I had a friend the same way, he'll probably find out the hard way..
    just sounds like every other kid in hs who juices. mixes or does the wrong compounds, does it for to long, to high of doses, doesnt eat right and doesnt do pct.

im the one who is actually getting them for him, im not gona tell him no, hes a grown man if he wants to do it then he can, but im just wondering PCt is like clomid, nolva, and L-dex....just wondering will the guy im getting the gear from be able to supply these or do i have to buy them somewhere else? we live in canada so i dont know if they can be shipped up here if we have to use a site to get them

Quote Originally Posted by tha_goodz
    im the one who is actually getting them for him, im not gona tell him no, hes a grown man if he wants to do it then he can, but im just wondering PCt is like clomid, nolva, and L-dex....just wondering will the guy im getting the gear from be able to supply these or do i have to buy them somewhere else? we live in canada so i dont know if they can be shipped up here if we have to use a site to get them
    haha ur willing to risk ur "friends" health for like $100 pay off

no well thats why im trying to research for him. otherwise hell get it from someone else, and hell get junk and hell do it wrong

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    uh u prove him wrong after his cycle when hes not as big as he expected and he loses it all or cant bring his nat test back up from not doing pct
    yup. Some people have to learn the hard way.

Thread Information