Thread: Plz Help me

RoidsRookie is offline New Member

Plz Help me

Ok im 16 yr old and im fat lol but i wanted to get on roids to get more muscle and lose weight and get ripped anyone can help me with what to start with?

hipnoticstylz94 is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro
    I think you might be a little bit young yet to start taking roids. I was also a fat kid when i was around your age and its nothing that working out, eating right, and hitting the cardio hard wont fix. Trust me I wouldnt lie to you when i say you are waay too young. Your body is still not even near being fully developed so just give it time. I know its hard this day and age but let nature take its course. Good luck bro

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    What the hell? You're the 2nd 16 year old in as many nights asking about AAS.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=212375 READ

Big klg

I dont think they quite understand what "roids' as they say will do to them at such an early age.

onehundredk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hipnoticstylz94
    Big klg

I dont think they quite understand what "roids' as they say will do to them at such an early age.
    Most kids see the big guys taking roids and they wanna be big too, and mostly under the age of 25, usually very impatient, so they wanna jump on for 6 weeks, bulk up and be big...what they dont understand is the big guys they see on roids are over 30 yearsold...but you gotta admit that most steroid users are high school students...but for anyone under 20, dont do it...i started when i was in highschool, and all my friends got taller AND bigger by eating and working out right, matter of 8 months. While I got big in 12 weeks, but im 5'10, probably would be over 6' if i just let my natural genetics do the bulking. IMO, dont f*** up like i did.

onehundredk
    same experience with buddies in high school...they took the instant way and while they were bulking up by the day i was slowly getting bigger...most of them stopped growing right aroudn where you did and now im 6'6 280 playing d1 football....I was young and very niave about things as well....glad i held off with the whole gear deal as a young pup

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    We posted this many times. Physically they cannot handle the drugs, excess estrogen can close growth plates and cause gyno. What teen want to be short with tits? Mentally it's going to lead to depression.

onehundredk
    same experience with buddies in high school...they took the instant way and while they were bulking up by the day i was slowly getting bigger...most of them stopped growing right aroudn where you did and now im 6'6 280 playing d1 football....I was young and very niave about things as well....glad i held off with the whole gear deal as a young pup

yea i look back and wish i never took it. got some kids that look up to me around my neighborhood. And they all ask me if i can get them juice. I just tell em after they do about 6-8 hours of research on how it effects your body, short and longterm, and the side effects/risks. thats all i can say. but if your a teen, your gonna do what ever the hell you want anyways, so if anything...just research it out, look up the 2 football players (raiders and colts) forget the names, but see what happened to them from juicing.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    lay off the sauce for a couple years kid

Quote Originally Posted by onehundredk
    yea i look back and wish i never took it. got some kids that look up to me around my neighborhood. And they all ask me if i can get them juice. I just tell em after they do about 6-8 hours of research on how it effects your body, short and longterm, and the side effects/risks. thats all i can say. but if your a teen, your gonna do what ever the hell you want anyways, so if anything...just research it out, look up the 2 football players (raiders and colts) forget the names, but see what happened to them from juicing.

thats totally true bro...lots of cons go along with getting some positives...since we were all teens at once we know what its like and your pretty much going to do whatever the hell they want...just be aware that if not done properly there could be serious reprocussions...not to mention your 16 bro? do you even have a drivers license?

not to mention your 16 bro? do you even have a drivers license?
    well just your user name is the problem. roidsrookie...you need to become so educated on juice, youll sound like a doctor when you talk about it. steroid .com good reading material, its my home page haha just kiddin

RoidsRookie is offline New Member
    i know a little on the topic i been told by buddies but i am 16 but i am big for my age im 5 11 and i weigh 260

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidsRookie
    i know a little on the topic i been told by buddies but i am 16 but i am big for my age im 5 11 and i weigh 260
    your not even suppose to be on this site until you are 18...it's a rule

hoss827 is offline Banned
    What you need is a strict diet.....at a higher bodyfat% you wont gain as much as you could at a lower bf%.......

smiler is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidsRookie
    wow that is fat. roids will do you no good. may even raise your bp so high you'll have a heart attack

Thread Information